2003 Cobra, Oxford White

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
2003 Cobra, Oxford White, KB 2.4 uninstalled

Oxford white 2003 Cobra. 57K miles. Great shape.

H&R springs
Maximum CC Plates
Poly bushings
Subframe connectors
Billetflow Diff Brace
4.10's and freshened diff
DS safety loop
Spec 2
2.8 pulley
Steeda aux upper
UPR shifter
JLT CAI
Accufab single blade TB
Billetflow plenum
BBK longtubes
BBK catted X
SLP Loudmouth
Dyno tuned prior to my ownership

Car looks and runs great. I will have pics up later.

Some other info...

Car has an AutoMeter shift light on the dash, currently set at 6200.
Car has a black/chrome aftermarket fuel door currently installed. I have a freshly painted stock fuel door that will go with the car.
Car came with a black shift knob with a large Cobra on it. I replaced it with a typical white 6 speed ball style knob. Car comes with both.
Just replaced pass. fog light. It got busted while driving.
Headlights are foggy, just part of what happens with the stock lights on them.
Tire are fairly new. About 10K on the front, 7K on rears.
Previous owners ran Mobil 1. Pass two oil changes have been Royal Purple.
Interior is black/charcoal leather w/ gray suede inserts. Interior is very clean.

I have a KB 2.4 uninstalled. It has a KB single blade TB already on it. Needs a boost bypass, broke in shipping.

$17.5k
$19k w/ KB included

06_20_2010042.jpg

06_20_2010029.jpg

06_20_2010021.jpg

06_20_2010022.jpg

06_20_2010018.jpg

06_20_2010047.jpg

Hit me up with any questions.

-Will

Last edited:

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
Bump. Interior Pics Below:

Additions to add:

Autometer boost gauge and voltmeter mounted in gauge pod

STA70032.jpg

STA70033.jpg

STA70034.jpg

STA70039.jpg

STA70031.jpg

STA70040.jpg

STA70035.jpg

STA70037.jpg

STA70042.jpg

-Will

Last edited:

kngcbra24

Established Member
correct me if im wrong please. but i saw the same car for sale in virginia like last week and its the same plate?..did you just buy the car and your selling it already or?? please clarify thanks...sweet looking car may be interested :shrug:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
correct me if im wrong please. but i saw the same car for sale in virginia like last week and its the same plate?..did you just buy the car and your selling it already or?? please clarify thanks...sweet looking car may be interested :shrug:

The car was bought in I believe June from Virginia. If that owner still has an ad up he's deceiving you.

kngcbra24

Established Member
the ad was last posted in oct on the 12th i believe and tarzan was the last one ..thats why im wondering...in any case turn around time is too quick for my taste..quick sales = problems to me ?

kngcbra24

Established Member
i see what happened..car sold in july ..he posted to say it drives nice..i was under the assumption he just picked it up...guess im wrong..:rolleyes: ..in any case whats the reason for the sale so quick?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
If you knew the cars this guy has gone through in the last year...you'd understand.

He's a good guy, it's a strong car period.

Just give him a month after it sells and he'll add it to his regretted sold vehicles list lol.
I looked it over and such right after he got it and didn't see any of the common issues on these cars. It's very clean for the miles.

kngcbra24

Established Member
If you knew the cars this guy has gone through in the last year...you'd understand.

He's a good guy, it's a strong car period.

Just give him a month after it sells and he'll add it to his regretted sold vehicles list lol.
I looked it over and such right after he got it and didn't see any of the common issues on these cars. It's very clean for the miles.

Ok no problem just wasnt sure. Thanks for the clarification. Is your car still available lowflyn?

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
Trade for a 10th vert?

If you're proposing a straight trade, no. Looking to get the car note down. If you were proposing something different, please shoot me a PM.

I bought the car off the SVTP member in VA back in July. Only reason I bumped his thread was to make sure it didn't get deleted or anything in case anybody had any questions about the mods....planned on pointing them there.

The car has given me no problems at all. Drove it back from VA, got about 23.5 MPG on that trip. Car runs great.

I bought a house back in March/April, and I'm still learning to live with the mortgage and home ownership. My monthly notes on the Cobra are higher than I'm comfortable with now, so I'm biting the bullet and letting it go. I am losing $$$ on it, no questions asked.

I don't *have* to sell it, but I'd be able to live more comfortable if I did. That is the ONLY reason I am selling the car. It is also the reason I priced it as I did. I priced it at a price I'd feel comfortable letting it move at, and there is little negotiation room.

lowflyn is a good friend of mine, and he knows me and my car well. Thanks for the posts Brad. He is also right. I will regret selling this car, I already know it....I regretted selling my GTO not long after it was gone.

-Will

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
I will try to get interior pics up this evening. Interior is in great shape.

I would also consider trades + cash for mine. I want to get my note down.

-Will

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
Interior pics added. I'll vacuum it out if someone wants it lol. Got home from work today and took them. Sorry, not sure why some are blurry and some aren't.

-Will

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Stupid question but isn't the boost bypass mod free?

The actual module on the back of the blower broke in shipping. If you are willing to run without the module and bypass it you have a blower ready to go.

Will, it may not hurt to snap a picture of the blower so they know what you're talking about.

kngcbra24

Established Member
I cant seem to find this module being sold separately..do you know how much and where you can get it..im assuming from kenne bell but probly pay top dollar? figured id ask if i might be looking at the car sometime

Silver03Termi

Established Member
I paid 100 for one from whipple. Not sure of the cost for kb's. I had to dissasemble the blower discharge plate to replace it. Easy fix. U shouldn't install the blower without this. Ull screw ur car up and the blower. This isnt a module and is controlled by vacuum. It's the by-pass valve actuator. The "bypass mod" is to delete a secondary factory safety that bleeds boost at higher loads.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread