2003 DSG Cobra in Texas

knutt

Established Member
I will be contacting you as soon as my two foxes sale. I am very interested.

Kevin 281-932-2148

Last edited:

knutt

Established Member
Marcelo, give me a call when ever you get a chance. I have a few questions. Thanks

Kevin 281-932-2148

QMSolutions

When fast isn't enough!
Established Member
This car is immaculate from my own personal experiences with it. Whom ever buys this car is getting a steal for that price.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
if you decide you are willing to put different wheels on it, since you are selling it of course, let me know bro im right around the corner on the north side of houston!!!

Duran

Matador
Established Member
if you decide you are willing to put different wheels on it, since you are selling it of course, let me know bro im right around the corner on the north side of houston!!!

You have your car for sale too huh? Man I wish mine will get out of the freakin shop so I can sale it already! Up

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member

I am in the dfw so katy is close to me! I love your rims man!... So if you decide you wanna trade rims I have some 17 inch antracite fr500s and I will throw you some cash of course... just throwing it out there if it comes to you doing that. Pm if intrested

Invictus

Banned
It has all of those big supporting mods, a solid axle, coil overs etc. Was anything done to the car before just a steg stg3?? I'm lookin to possibly buy and you're definately in range but I don't want something that's been beat to shit! Has it been well maintained and taken care of? Who did the tuning? I may be giving you a call. You said you put the factory seats back in, do you still have the sparco seats by any chance? Thanks

Duran

Matador
Established Member
It has all of those big supporting mods, a solid axle, coil overs etc. Was anything done to the car before just a steg stg3?? I'm lookin to possibly buy and you're definately in range but I don't want something that's been beat to shit! Has it been well maintained and taken care of? Who did the tuning? I may be giving you a call. You said you put the factory seats back in, do you still have the sparco seats by any chance? Thanks

I dont have the spraco seats anymore. I never "beat to shit" any of my cars. I might do some WOT and thats it. Nothing crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread