2003 DSG Cobra, LOW 19k miles, KB, CCW's...much more

svt_racing

Established Member
millage as of today...and I will have new pics tomorrow.
16thofAprilMilage.jpg

svt_racing

Established Member
Update: Car dynoed 533/483 on 12psi with a perfect A/F yesterday (18 Apr 2010). I will post the graph in the morning (at work for 24hrs) Also, I know I said I'm getting new pics and I will...just been super busy.

Car is running perfect and feels better everyday I drive it as the clutch is about fully broke in now. Finally got about 1k miles on it after it was installed about 2 months ago.

Quasar Z

Established Member
Does this car have nitrous on it? I looked at one with very similar mods last year and loved the car.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
This car is one hell of a car!

Hope someone can get ahold of this car, my financing fell through so im out of the running.

free bump for ya

svt_racing

Established Member
^^ Thanks...raining today so it will be sitting like it did yesterday... :( taken the DD to work.

morning bizumpp for a nice cobra set up perfectly! Dont low ball me but Im listening to offers.

svt_racing

Established Member
Ready to move this car....NEW LOW PRICE 23.5k FIRM, DAMN fair price for this car...NEW CLUTCH that is just broke in and feels awesome, NEW RUBBER...Runs perfect...come take a look at this car, no dissapointments! PM to discuss for any info.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Ready to move this car....NEW LOW PRICE 23.5k FIRM, DAMN fair price for this car...NEW CLUTCH that is just broke in and feels awesome, NEW RUBBER...Runs perfect...come take a look at this car, no dissapointments! PM to discuss for any info.

fair price??? omg thats a killer price, come on my bank really needs to quit being so conservative......

free bump for ya :beer:

svt_racing

Established Member
Its a damn good price, I talked myself into lowering it and don't feel right about it. Ive decided to hold on to the car for a bit. To much money in this thing to let it go for what I don't feel its worth. Its paid off...I just put new rubber and clutch in it...no need to increase debt right now on a Vette. Got a road trip coming up...Im gonna put 1500 miles on this low mile beast and actually drive it! :coolman:

Mods feel free to delete. Car is no longer for sale.

Thank you for all the comps from everyone. This is a great site and I think I'll stick around a bit. :beer:

Now I just need to get it to 600 to the wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread