2003 KB Cobra

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
First gear doesn't hook but 2nd hooks most of the time. If I shift too fast then 2nd is useless. Thanks for the compliment.

TTT for the late night crew.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
TTT

I'll be going to Destin, FL this Friday/Sat/Sunday if anyone has some cash laying around, I can deliver. I wont be driving the car unless someone is seriously interested in looking at it.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
Nice car, no prob selling at that price. I can't hook at all in 1st and 2nd when hitting the gas. I have to ease into 2nd and then 3rd to get traction. I still have 275's. The 2.6's are violent down low! I think I will need 335's to hook.

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Thanks Ltd10th

TTT for the work week. Hope everyone gets off early and has dinner cooked when they get home!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I dont know why it isn't selling. I guess the miles are scaring people away, but it shouldn't. I would drive it to Oregon to Maine and back if I needed to.

The oil leak problem has been fixed that I know of. Last time I had the oil changed I had them tighten the "hex" and everytime I leave work I check to see if any has leaked (since it leaks after it has cooled down) and I havn't seen a drop yet. If it is leaking at all it isn't much. I check the dip-stick every 2 days and the oil level hasn't dropped any.

If anyone has any requests or questions just let me know. I'll do my best to answer your question or request. Thanks!

Jake

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I would consider a trade for a less expensive car. If you have a Fox in clean shape and it runs and you would like to trade, let me know. Maybe we can work something out. I would rather not trade, but just throwing it out as an option.

~$3,000 Fox + ~$22,000 is what I would be looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread