2003 Mach 1 build thread **Pics**

The AntiRice

Established Member
few more days and ill be back in the states getting my bitch out of storage and ready for the drive to wisconsin. LET THE MODDING BEGIN!!!!!

The AntiRice

Established Member
added a few more things to the list: raptor shift light, nx nitrous filter, black out tint package for the rear, recon led bulbs for the tails and backup light, and a bmr ds safety loop. probably gonna order a set of mickey thompson drag radials when i get to wisconsin and head down to GLD after i get tuned to get some seat time with this new setup.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Dude that is awesome... You have inspired me... All i see missing is a turbo! Make that girl scream!

The AntiRice

Established Member
heres a few pics of this weeks install. ill get more up when everything is finished. having the local ford dealer install my gears, diff, and axles right now. decided i didnt wanna tackle that after all of the shit i did already. also had my front and rear bumpers repainted. had to get a new fr500 due to a little issue with a softball sized chunk of concrete and dumb ass drivers on the way to wisconsin.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Deployment pay must be nice these days, beautiful build!! I too wasn't sure when I read the Roush bodykit part, but it looks really good! I think the Mach intake ties the look together really well.

The AntiRice

Established Member
im in princeton over by oshkosh kinda. didnt get any more of the dash guages wired or my raptor shift light etc wired up today.....toooooo much to drink last night n the brain wasnt working. guess its gonna have to wait till i get back from iraq this fall.

96juicedGT

Established Member
nice build! I actually like the roush look with the shaker setup! be safe over there and come back and finish this thing up and make some passes! Thanks for your service!!!!!!

bwahl602

Established Member
bad ass dude

i want to ride in your car... i change my mind everyday to go torque arm or IRS

bad ass car dude... roush kit isnt my style, but the exhaust is so sweet it makes it worth it

regardless.. sweet car that needs a whipple

The AntiRice

Established Member
haha thanks man but it doesnt need a whipple it needs twins. got the bottle to add some fun but its still gotta get a viper spec t56, twin disc, built bottom end, and a fuel system before it gets anymore power. theres been comments made about how i could have dumped the money on a built bottom end and a twin screw or single turbo and been fast as **** but i want to built this thing from suspension to driveline and then add the power so its complete. i see too many kb and whipple cars with basically stock suspension and cant imagine they handle the power very well.....just trying to do this right.

semperfi09

hux racing
Established Member
Hmmmm, IMO you just ruined a perfect Mach with that ugly ass Roush kit. Oh well, to each his own. As long as you enjoy it.

true the body kit is eehhh..... but everything else looks great and i cant wait to get back to do some work on my mach also good luck with it

Users who are viewing this thread