2003 SVT Cobra 10th anniversary

98rs

Established Member
PIC'S BELOW.....I am posting this for a good friend of mine. You can call or text or email me or him. He works shift work and does not have a lot of time. Numbers and emails address is at the bottom of the page. 21,500 asking price Black 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra

The car has right at 39k miles and made just over 600rwhp on a dyno jet. Tuned by James RWTD. Second Owner car, that I bought in TN w/ 7-9k miles on it(bone stock). Car sits on stock wheels with Nitto Drag radial 555r out back. Interior is nearly flawless and all stock. There is very very slight wear on the drivers bolster. All Mods were professionally installed by a local mustang shop. All Mods have less than 5k miles on them. The car drives straight, and has no leaks (that I'm aware of).

Things that need attention. Slight paint correction needed at fenders only visible when your right on top of the car(will provide pics). A few rock chips here and there nothing bad. Needs to have new steering rack bushings installed. I have them behind the drivers seat new in the box. Front tires will need to be replaced sooner than later. They have plenty of tread left just starting to show signs of dry rotting.

Mod List:

Engine mods:
2.3 Whipple 140ax (Upper Pulley only 17psi)
Jlt high boost CAI
LFP inter-cooler
New dual electric Fans (2k miles)
Accufab Throttle body
Billetflow (3) idler pulleys

Fuel Mods:
Fore dual pump billet fuel hat.
Twin Ford GT Pumps
Level 3 FPDM
60# injectors

Exhaust:
Mac Longtube Headers
Mac H-pipe
Magnaflow Catback w/Bassani Mufflers

Drivetrain Mods
Mcloed 26spline Twin Disk Clutch
26 spline Input shaft
Steeda Tri-axe Shifter
Fore clutch quadrant
Fully Built 8.8 rear w/31 spline strange axles, welded axel tubes and an Eaton diff.

Suspension Mods:
Full UPR Tubular Front suspension
Coil overs
UPR bumpsteer Kit
Strange 10 way adjustable Struts
Strange 10 way adjustable Shocks
Mach 1 rear Springs
UPR Tubular poly rear control arms Upper & Lowers

To sum it all up I have a ton of money in this thing and it's my baby. I hate to let it go, but lately its been sitting more than I like and would rather see it driven, than see it sitting. I don't have to sell it, but I'm motivated as other things have my attention at the moment. Thanks for looking. No low ballers this car is priced well for the mods and miles. Craig-

I can email pic's trying to get someone to help me to post them. You can email me Rick at [email protected] #225-235-7578
Or Craig at [email protected]

PICS BELOW

Last edited:

JCH03SVT

Established Member
ju3a6u5a.jpg

zagemezu.jpg

y8amurej.jpg

esepanyp.jpg

agety4ur.jpg

JCH03SVT

Established Member
Thank you for posting the pic's. Can I send you some more?

Yeah man send them to my phone. 864-556-2857. It's easy for me to upload them that way. I actually had those pics in my messages from back in January when I talked to the owner and realized this was the same car lol

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
iam interested an local but i need to get rid of my 4 wheeler an motorbike which are for sale at the moment an should be sold in a week or two if this is still there hopefully i can take it off your hands!!

Users who are viewing this thread