2004 Engine w/clutch & pressure plate

shinerunner

Established Member
This is a 2004 Cobra engine with a 2001 Cobra intake on it. I just bought it on Ebay but I need to sell it. Because I don’t have the time or resources to fit it into my 1999 Cobra. It has the engine wiring harness and a second harness. This engine would be ideal for a turbo application. Former owner (Emerson) reports that the 2004 Cobra SVT "Terminater" Engine is complete with 2001 Cobra intake. This is a complete engine intake to oil pan, including flywheel and clutch, engine wiring harness, accessories, all complete. The motor was going to go into a customer's car, then he changed his mind to instead use the Eaton supercharger on his 2001 Cobra. In place, we removed his 2001 Cobra intake and placed it on this motor.

This is a built motor with forged Manley rods and pistons, ready for your forced induction choice of either centrifugal supercharger or twin turbos. Compression is stock 2004 Cobra rating 8.5:1. Very nice engine for a direct replacement 03/04, or to go into your project. Does not come with ECU. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I can ship to your UPS account or you can arrange freight. This motor only has 12,000 miles and came from an unpullied stock cobra.

Clutch and pressure plate included. Alternator, AC Compressor,
included
.e-Bay feedback is 309 with no negatives. References can be provided

Last edited:

Wiseguy

Established Member
motor

pics? and how much. We have meet before:beer: Orginal intake, intercooler parts avail.

shinerunner

Established Member
Motor is to be installed in my 99, the one you saw. What intake do you have foor sale.

Can you tell me what a pumpkin is, people keep refering about to it. Is it a differential housing? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread