chadO

Established Member
gto.jpg

gto1.jpg

gto2.jpg

gto3.jpg

gto4.jpg

gto5.jpg

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYG-rAZ4B4"]YouTube - 408, turbo GTO[/nomedia]

I am selling my 2004 Pontiac GTO with extensive modifications. It has 40k miles and runs great. I'm sure that I have forgotten something, so I will update the list as things come to me. I have had the car since Feb. 2005 with 4,000 miles and have absolutely babied it; so much so that both my friends as well as the guys who did all the work tease me for it. It has been tuned conservatively since this was my daily driver, and still made over 600hp at about 10psi without nitrous, so it has plenty more room when you raise the boost, spray the nitrous, and get a more aggressive tune. The car has over $70k in mods, with close to $25k worth of labor. Looking to get about 30k, but is very neg. Will be going into a PhD program soon and need some cash. I will take less, so don't be scared to throw some numbers out there, just nothing crazy low. Will travel up to a few hundred miles for sale.

Modification List:
Engine:
408cid LS1 Iron Short Block
Eagle 4.000” 4340 Forged Crankshaft
Eagle 6.125” H-Beam Connecting Rods
Custom Diamond Pistons
ARP main studs, head studs
Meling Oil Pump
Cloyes Timing Set
Custom Camshaft
Hand Polished LQ9 Heads
ATI Balancer

Transmission:

RPM Level 5 4L80-E (First application in the country for 2004 GTO)
Precision Triple Lock-up Converter
TCI Transmission Control Box
Custom Stock GM Shifter

Turbo:

Custom Rear Mount Turbo set-up
Custom Precision Turbo: PT76GTS
Custom Front Mount Intercooler
Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller

Fuel:

Mototron 60# injectors
Dual Intank Pumps
Custom fuel rails, fuel pressure regulator, lines, and fittings
Snow BoostCooler Methanol Injection
MSD Boost a Pump

Read End:

DiffTechnic Stub to Hub Axle System
Kaaz Limited Slip Differential
Harrop Differential Cover
Custom Aluminum Driveshaft

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes:

18” TSW Thruxtons with Toyo T1R(front)/BFG Drag Radials(rear)
BMR Drag Bags
BMR Strut Tower Brace
Hotchkis Sway Bars
DBA Rotors
2005 GTO Front Pads
Pedders Extreme Suspension Setup: From the website
“GTO Track eXtreme X kit is for those who HAVE to win. Just short of a dedicated race prepared car this suspension package will allow you to explore the absolute limits of your driving skills. The professionals who have driven this setup all agree: they can't find the limits of the suspension as the brakes, tire and wheels are the limiting factors on a Pedderised GTO. Adjustable Coilovers from ½” lower than stock to 1.50” replace the factory front struts and springs. Track eXtreme lowers the center of gravity and improve vehicle dynamics including on center steering, tighter response with an increase in steering wheel road feedback. A full front and rear cradle alignment and full four wheel alignment are required for optimum performance. Add in a road force wheel balance and your GTO will be as close to perfect as it can get.
Nitrous: (never even been sprayed)

NX Dry Kit (35-50 hp shot)
NX Bottle Warmer

Interior/Exterior:

Kircher Front Splitter
SCSS A-Pillar Pod with Boost, Fuel, and Nitrous Pressure Gauges
Two Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge and Air Fuel Ratio
Kenwood KVT-815 Flip-out touch screen DVD Player
Racemesh Lower Front Grill
Xenon Headlights
5% Limo Tint on all windows except front windshield
Spoiler Delete
Rolled Rear Fenders

chadO

Established Member
VRE, victory race engines, and located in rochester hills. Car is at vre shop sitting

chadO

Established Member
thanks fellas. car has not seen anything over 11 psi. Nitrous has never been touched. Hoping for over 800 easy with full boost and quick shot

chadO

Established Member
hey sorry for the late response. I'm not 100% sure but i believe the hot side is .96 or .91, and .81 cold side. VRE is located at 23279 Quinn Road Clinton Twp, MI 48035

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
I would offer a trade and maybe some cash if it was front mount. GLWS anyways man!

chadO

Established Member
Yeah, sorry not looking for trades anyway. Need the money for school. And yes, after all was said and done, front mount would have been the way to go, but what can you do. Live and learn.

chadO

Established Member
By the way is every one able to watch the video. Just making sure people aren't missing the link under the last pic

Users who are viewing this thread