2007 GT vs Built 92 civic hatch

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Went out to mexico for some runs with a buddy and his friend just got his civic hatch back from tuning this week so we got some runs in.

1st run from a dig
I get a crappy launch @ 3k rpm and manage to go out front by a car through first. We both miss 2nd and keep going with me ending up a couple cars ahead

2nd dig
I launch @ 5k and we launch together and we both hit second and we are door to door with me slowly pulling 1/2 car in 2nd and 3rd gear.

40 rolls both times I would slowly pull by 1/2 car by then end of 2nd gear and hold the lead or slowly slowly walk away through 3rd ending up 1-2 cars up.

I was a little disappointed with how my car was shifting (or not shifting).I think I should of pulled a little more but I couldnt hit 2nd very easily or 3rd. Time to bleed the clutch...

My mods are in my sig + Nitto 555s
His car is a gutted and built/sleeved Type R block 13:1 compression, full bolt ons. He was on street tires launching off a 2 step. It is definitely a little sleeper and ran real well...did not think it would come down to whoever had the better shifts.

rematch will happen very soon when we both get our shifting problems in check.

GM H8R

Just a GT
Established Member
I just destroyed a gutted Civic hatch last weekend. He kept messing with me and I didn't want to waste the gas. Then after about 10-15 minutes, I ran the dude. First race I won easily, the second race he wasn't really a race, but as soon as he took off I down shifted and quickly began to real him in, just before I passed him though, he cut into my lane to prevent me from passing. That's the main reason I hate ricers, their pussy's get hurt when their beloved VTEC lets them down.

Cursed_9d8

Established Member
I just destroyed a gutted Civic hatch last weekend. He kept messing with me and I didn't want to waste the gas. Then after about 10-15 minutes, I ran the dude. First race I won easily, the second race he wasn't really a race, but as soon as he took off I down shifted and quickly began to real him in, just before I passed him though, he cut into my lane to prevent me from passing. That's the main reason I hate ricers, their pussy's get hurt when their beloved VTEC lets them down.
I second that! This happens to me all the time

Users who are viewing this thread