2007 Honda CBR600RR (North Carolina)

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
2007 CBR600RR

I am looking to sell my 2007 CBR600RR. It has the Blue/Silver combo that was only available in 2007. The bike currently has 25,xxx miles and will go up slightly as I use it daily (unless bad weather). The previous owner and I both used it mostly for commuting. I get around 55 mpg which is around $12 for a full tank (about 150 miles per tank). The title is clean and in hand and has no wrecks on record. It was dropped twice from the previous owner, but no fairing was or needs to be replaced. There is only one scrape on the tail fairing and a few small feint scratches on the tank from previous owner. Bike is in beautiful condition for the miles and of the few CBRs that haven't been wrecked or beat on. This isn't a bike that been raced at every light, dropped at the parking lot, and all the other things these types of bikes get subjected to. It has been dealer maintained most of its life and always garage kept and washed/waxed. I get compliments all the time and it is nice to have a CBR that stands out. The only things done to the bike are. . .

-Brand New (less than 100 miles) Dunlop Sportmax Q3 tires front and rear
-Puig Double Bubble windscreen
-Two Brother Carbon Fiber Exhaust
-BMC Race Filter
-Power Commander
-Fender Eliminator Kit with taillights
-Flush mount turn signals
-Recent oil and filter
-Recent brake fluid and coolant change

So no stretched swing arms or skull and crossbones stickers and so on.

Extras I will include would be 1 medium AGVsport textile jacket and 1 large mesh Joe rocket jacket (No Liner) a box of extras that the previous owner had such as extra levers, bulbs, factory wind screen, and so on. I also have some things that can be purchased for extra such as front/rear stands, Cortech 2.0 tankbag, and maybe some other things (I will have to check and make a complete list)

I have used it to commute to school and work. I love the bike but my back and neck are not the biggest fan of the riding position. I am looking to sell because my wife is starting graduate school and I have switched to a sport touring bike in order to visit her, therefore we are looking to sell in order to stay ahead of student loans.

My price is $5800 OBO.Feel free to PM if you have any questions

**Note pictures are before new tires**

IMG_3413.jpg
Wed9Ty4.jpg

N54yCBi.jpg

1pyt6px.jpg

ZbovlrW.jpg

jiRe2CP.jpg

OsmngyT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread