2008 G8 GT vs 2010 Kia Sorento SX

blacksrt

Established Member
haha, not a race.... The wife for some reason has gotten the itch to trader her 2008 Pontiac G8 GT for a 2012 (not 2010) Kia Sorento..... I personally think she has lost her mind. What do you guys think we should do?

BTW, I know the car needs a good bath, she never cleans the poor thing. :shrug:

20110728205135.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the better question should be, which one does SHE like? Help her make a good decision, but in the end since she is driving it (and paying for it with her money?) you should leave the final decision in her hands. She must have reasons why she prefers it over her G8 GT sedan. Be sure she takes at least two good, long test drives on different days. You'd be surprised at how you find things (good and bad) on that second drive.

Has she looked at any other vehicles? If not, encourage her to do so.

blacksrt

Established Member
haha, thanks for the responses. I just can't see spending 34k for a kia when she only lacks a few years having hers paid off. The gas mileage wouldn't be any different at all and we have no kids @ the moment so she doesn't really need the extra room. I understand wanting to keep her happy, but I think she will realize that she has made a big mistake once/if she does trade. There really isn't any reason to purchase the suv and she is making an impulsive decision.

Users who are viewing this thread