2008 LS3 C6 Corvette Cam Only Dyno

Big turkey

Established Member
I just finished this budget LS3 cam only build getting it ready for a Procharger soon, hence the cam is specced for a supercharger. Wanted to see how much it would make on motor before pulling the trigger on a blower.

2008 C6 Corvette LS3
Custom AAP Blower Cam
Off brand long tubes, offroad X and Z06 catback
Airaid CAI
HP Tuners Tune

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ01uqQTT_E"]YouTube - 2008 C6 Corvette LS3 Dyno Cam Only[/nomedia]

RSbeast

Established Member
My buddy has an 08 ls3 vette with similar mods and a very mild comp cam. Did 464rwhp (pretty much the same thing). Cars are just beasts and the sound is orgasmic. He traps very high 120s like that. Im super jealous :(

venomws6

Established Member
Great numbers man..

D1SC with 9-10psi and Meth will get close/over 700rwhp :rockon:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Sick, great numbers. LS3's are very nice motors and respond well to mods.

I love the 2010 Z06 wheels on that sexy bitch !!!

Randy77

Established Member
My 08 ls3 made similar numbers with a livernois Stage 2 cam/cai/headers and corsa exhaust, 463rwhp on a mustang dyno. I installed a Novi 2200 from ECS along with their stage 1 fuel system, 8 Rib pulled upgrade, and a single nozzle meth injection. At 10#'s of boost it made 694rwhp on a 95 degree day on the same mustang dyno, the car is a complete animal, I just need to forge the shortblock before I throw anymore boost to it. Make sure if you go prochager that your shop or if you install it lines it up with a laser, the procharger factory brackets leave alot to be desired, my buddy ended up using a cartek flip drive on his, another person I know ended up buying ECS bracket kit for their procharger. Nothing against prochager just giving you a heads up on issues I have seen on the vettes. If you do go procharger Taylor at Dallas performance know alot about them for the vettes and makes some sick numbers with them. If you havent checked out EastCoastSupercharging.com take a look at their stuff also. Be ready to buy tires

Nice Ride.

jleews6

Established Member
Nice numbers. The LS3 motors can move alot of air thats for sure. Why are you going with the Procharger over a Novi? My friend has an LS2 with a small 228 cam,headers, and a ECS Novi kit with meth he made 650RW on 9 pounds. Your LS3 would make over 700 with the same setup.

Big turkey

Established Member
They are all about the same price, but the thing I don't like about the ECS kit is the size of the intercooler is too small for making anything over 900 IMO. Meth can only help so much you still need a good size intercooler. Procharger IC's are huge and good for 1100+ so that's why I decided to go that route.

Plus with the Novi 2200 that's about the same of a F1A and I want a F1R :)

Users who are viewing this thread