2010 GT500 Coupe, Red/White Stripes 8700mi Stock

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
SOLD

2010 Shelby GT500 Coupe

Torch Red/White stripes

Options include: HID/NAV/Electronics pkg/OEM (unopened) car cover/Shaker 500

Does not have the Shaker 1000, however it sounds better than my '09 that has it.

I am the second owner; the first was an older gentleman that enjoyed the car as a weekend toy.

I purchased the car thinking I might like the newer styling of the '10 but have now realized that I'm still in love with the retro styling of my '09. I don't need two cars, so this one goes :beer:

The car is mechanically sound with no known issues. It is completely stock and has not been modified. Pulls hard and runs very well, as it should. Transmission is nice and tight, shifts perfectly when warm. Clutch is smooth/progressive and takes up nicely, right off the floor.

It has been garaged throughout its life. Tires are worn evenly all around and typical for the mileage. There are a few normal, tiny rock chips here and there on the front; which are detailed in the link provided. Front tires are 8/32; rear is 7/32 (10/32" new). Not dents or door dings, no paint work or accidents, no curb rash.

For those looking, the car is located just south of Birmingham, AL.

Please PM me for further details if you'd like to view the car or have any questions. Title is free and clear/no liens.

$39,300 obo

Pics posted Below... see more at this link... http://s639.photobucket.com/user/04redfire/library/2010 GT500 Coupe

IMG_4753_zps36baabad.jpg

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Pics posted.

Please review link provided for more detailed pictures. PM with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread