2011 Mustang 5.0 Stock block 881whp!

david068513

Established Member
Didn't they say the same thing about eaton cobras making 600 whp, and I'm pretty sure there's some of those running around

That's a big difference and two different styles of blowers. I don't see a P1 ever supporting that power and not imploding way before that.

The Alchemist

Your a Scientist? What do you do? I am a Flight Test Engineer for Boeing and evaluate performance and reliability, so I understand on being a skeptic.

I'm a chemist, but scientist first and foremost, and when I see results that are unexpected, I go back and examin everything first before beleiving anything. If the numbers add up, then it is what it is. Hence why I was asking for more data to validate a P1 being able to support 880rwhp, especially when they say that they only saw a max of 10lbs of boost and 7lbs at redline.

Some can call me a skeptic, but in reality, I'm educated and asking for specifics to make an educated assessment.

Again, I have a procharged car with a D1SC on it, so I'm not speaking outside of my realm of experience here.

war_machine92

Banned
with the boss heads on there, what did it bring the compression down to? just curious, it amazes me to see other guys running so much boost on that crazy 11 compression lol

Users who are viewing this thread