2012 Boss 302 Comp Orange

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Yes, I am loving it and yes it has the baffels removed and it sounds awsome.

xenodragon

Established Member

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
Pretty much what I expected for a review between the two. Cobra is faster but fit and finish on the Boss is way better. I want one but just cant seem to give up the cobra :(

And I also think...well the Boss is going to cost mid 40's why not just spend a few extra and get the gt500....ugh!

I thought long and hard over the same thing but what changed my mind was I love to track my car and the BOSS was just so much more track ready then the GT500. But I do love the new GT500. I just got tired of winning on the street and lossing on the road track.

Evilcartman

Established Member
I thought long and hard over the same thing but what changed my mind was I love to track my car and the BOSS was just so much more track ready then the GT500. But I do love the new GT500. I just got tired of winning on the street and lossing on the road track.

I just want to know exactly what they are doing with the upcoming GT500. There are some interesting rumors out there.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Saw a guy the other day pulling his new orange Boss home on a trailer behind his Suerduty. They look great in person!

Users who are viewing this thread