2012 F-150 SVT Raptor Gets New Torsen Front Differential and Off-Road Front Camera

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I think SVTP needs one!
--> ORRRRR... we can 'all' put our $$$ in....

I like the way you think.

Very nice. I would love to see one of these with a turbo diesel option.

If they made an all aluminum version of the 4.4L they developed it might not be too bad.

Jamal summed it up pretty well there.

I love the Raptor and think they are very cool truck, but my least favorite thing about them is they aren't offered in a supercab/6.5" bed configuration which is my favorite for a 1/2 truck.

Still nice updates for 2012.

I think that might help them sell more of them, but I have a feeling they sell all of them that they want to.

I love these trucks! But for the price I could get a Super Duty..

True, but if you need a Duty you shouldn't even be thinking about a Raptor.

Ya. But a SD is not a Raptor. If you tow 8k+ all the time then get the SD. If not, the Raptor will do just fine.

This^^^^

slvr35th

Established Member
i put a 2012 on order in race red but i think i might switch the to the blue w/ blue interior but idk yet!! What do you guys think?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Now with video:

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/y6GkTdGc4Z4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/y6GkTdGc4Z4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>​

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
what's the weight difference for the different cabs?

+1 ? And do the supercrew trucks get less mpg?

Love the raptor, and the interior on these trucks is really nice.. The fuel economy is really a kicker with people reporting a hair above 10 mpg. :uh oh:

I guess the ecoboost is out of question for 2012 as well ?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
what's the weight difference for the different cabs?

About 300 pounds.

+1 ? And do the supercrew trucks get less mpg?

Love the raptor, and the interior on these trucks is really nice.. The fuel economy is really a kicker with people reporting a hair above 10 mpg. :uh oh:

I guess the ecoboost is out of question for 2012 as well ?

No EcoBoost for the Raptor any time soon. The Raptor doesn't get the greatest mileage, it's just not the nature of the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread