2012 SEMA Mustang - What do you think?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous Mustang. As far as the hood, I would have done the same stripe treatment to the other side and then added a think white/copper stripe down the middle to split it. Just my own personal taste. I do love the car overall. Very clean and tasteful design. Love the wheels, too. Especially with the white body paint.

merlinmol

Established Member
I saw your car at Cars and Coffee. I really liked it. Will you be there this weekend?

I will be there, not sure where I'm going to park. I will probably be by the Mustangs this time vs being by the Whiteside Customs Camaro

Gorgeous Mustang. As far as the hood, I would have done the same stripe treatment to the other side and then added a think white/copper stripe down the middle to split it. Just my own personal taste. I do love the car overall. Very clean and tasteful design. Love the wheels, too. Especially with the white body paint.

Thanks, we were actually laying out the stripe to be on both sides, however, when we taped the first side we decided to just do the one so that the car is different than expected. Personally I love the off center stripe to break with normal mustang tradition. The Cobra Jet at SEMA also had an off center stripe.

CobraJay

Established Member
I like it. Wheels aren't bad. Stripe isn't bad either. Its different. Would "I" buy it? nope. But it looks cool

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Looks pretty damn good to me! Sweet car. Would have done things a little differently but everyone has their own taste. :thumbsup:

merlinmol

Established Member
I think it has too many annoying logos in the interior, especially the seats.

It is a sponsored car and the pics are right after SEMA.

Do you mind elaborating on the suspension set up and wheel and tire sizes? Nice car. Stance is perfect

Wheels are Forgeline SC3C Concave. 20x10 front and 20x11 rear.
Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports
BC Racing Coilovers
Whiteline Suspension

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread