2012 Shelby Gt500 Order says Material hold??

03Bite

Established Member
I'm glad all of you guys what you ordered, but it appears that Ford is blowing smoke up my butt about my order. I ordered mine on the 14th of April and yet still "Material Hold" but yet, seems that they just don't seem to care.

I think they don't care if you cancel it or not because apparently so many others will order and just keep playing their game with this.

I only ordered one option - "Electronic Package", and that's all, but I just get frustrated when you guys get yours (even after my order date) but yet you get yours. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm really happy for you and got what you wanted, but it just "Ticks Me Off" when I get NO answers.

I don't blame you. They did the same thing to me. Ordered my in march and had no answer on the material hold for 2 months +. Then I start this post and there are people that ordered after me that have a build date and VIN number. Bunch of B.S. if you ask me but oh well. I wouldn't wait around if I were you. Start looking else where to find what you want. Best of luck!

RScott31741

I talked to a CS REP a few hours ago and she said, "I'm happy to tell you, I got your VIN", gave me the VIN (1ZVBP8EM8C5224751), but then I looked at the Sticker, I almost died; It said 2012 Mustang V-6 Convertible with cloth seats, etc... I don't think so! She called back and told me that she had given me the wrong VIN and I DON'T have one AGAIN!

That party of mine, it was ZAPPED real quick! Yeah, I'm extremely pissed!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I talked to a CS REP a few hours ago and she said, "I'm happy to tell you, I got your VIN", gave me the VIN (1ZVBP8EM8C5224751), but then I looked at the Sticker, I almost died; It said 2012 Mustang V-6 Convertible with cloth seats, etc... I don't think so! She called back and told me that she had given me the wrong VIN and I DON'T have one AGAIN!

That party of mine, it was ZAPPED real quick! Yeah, I'm extremely pissed!

Haha wow that sucks dude, bet you were all excited...bummer

Users who are viewing this thread