2013 Shelby GT500 "No Drill" front license plate bracket

TORQJNKY

I just installed my Craig's bracket and it great. I'll post some pics. Couple
Of thought: 1. I prefer all four plate bolt holes, so I zipped the plate to the lower bracket arms. Still looks clean. Even have a plastic Fran around the plate and it looks even better. Tho ONLY Contact points with your car are the mount points and a small round 1/4" rubber number in the center of the fascia between the stripes. After driving to work (35 miles at highway speed) there no marring or damage. I use Zaino products and the place where the rubber was wiped right off. Might get a clear bra material to put right there. It literally takes 60 seconds to install and 30 to remove

Thanks Doc! The reason most of my brackets only use two holes is, if I added the lower holes, it would move the license plate up above the line of the bumper cover and wouldn't look good. Glad to hear you found it as easy and convienent to use as I designed it. Now take those zip ties off and do something like below as a recent customer of mine did :beer:

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
Thanks Doc! The reason most of my brackets only use two holes is, if I added the lower holes, it would move the license plate up above the line of the bumper cover and wouldn't look good. Glad to hear you found it as easy and convienent to use as I designed it. Now take those zip ties off and do something like below as a recent customer of mine did :beer:

Looks neat

VaporDude

Established Member
Waiting is the hardest part! Thank you very much for your business and send me some pics when it's on. I will be doing a car of the month photo on the home page of my website soon. :beer:

There will be plenty of pictures of the car when I get it. Does your car of the month involve any free stuff? :)

Sparko

Established Member
I installed mine yesterday...excellent bracket ! There is minimal, if any air restriction. Very easy to install and very well built.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member

What does he have on the bottom? Can't tell from the pic. I've got a similar frame but I'm worried about my 100+ mph runs and damage

TORQJNKY

I installed mine yesterday...excellent bracket ! There is minimal, if any air restriction. Very easy to install and very well built.

:beer:

What does he have on the bottom? Can't tell from the pic. I've got a similar frame but I'm worried about my 100+ mph runs and damage

He still only used the top two holes with the clear plastic plate cover and frame. Not sure what damage you are worried about. I only use two holes on the one I made for my Z06 and have been to 160mph with it installed.

PICS? especially where it connects....

Email me at [email protected] and I can provide you a copy of the install instructions. :beer:

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member

He still only used the top two holes with the clear plastic plate cover and frame. Not sure what damage you are worried about. I only use two holes on the one I made for my Z06 and have been to 160mph with it installed.

Email me at [email protected] and I can provide you a copy of the install instructions. :beer:

Was just concerned about the nylon screws holding up a those speeds. good to know. Your disclaimer about excessive speeds made me a little nervous. Don't want wind between the frame and plate to break off the frame. Eventually I'll put a camera frame on

TORQJNKY

Was just concerned about the nylon screws holding up a those speeds. good to know. Your disclaimer about excessive speeds made me a little nervous. Don't want wind between the frame and plate to break off the frame. Eventually I'll put a camera frame on

You can replace the nylon screws with stainless if you are concerned. I've used this same design on 03/04 Cobra's, 99-04 Saleens for the last 5 years with no issues. I had one on my 03 Cobra down the 1/4 mile at 130mph and on the higway up to 140mph.

I'd like to stick a GoPro on the front of a car and see how much movement, if any, you actually get. I can do it on my Z but it wouldn't be a good comparison because it uses a slightly different mounting system.

Once I get a build date. if ever :fm: One of these will be on order and awaiting car delivery.. Those brackets look really good on the car:rockon:

VaporDude

Established Member
You can replace the nylon screws with stainless if you are concerned. I've used this same design on 03/04 Cobra's, 99-04 Saleens for the last 5 years with no issues. I had one on my 03 Cobra down the 1/4 mile at 130mph and on the higway up to 140mph.

I'd like to stick a GoPro on the front of a car and see how much movement, if any, you actually get. I can do it on my Z but it wouldn't be a good comparison because it uses a slightly different mounting system.

I can try this once I get my car. I am still waiting for it to be shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread