2014 Camaro

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That's not surprising. How many '05-'09 Mustang people hated the '10 redesign? Heck, look at how many Cobra people still have disdain toward the GT500.

I'm not a fan of the pre '10 GT500's but like what they did with the most recent GT500's, especially the '13. I would like to have a '13 if they weren't so much more expensive over the last generation Cobras.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
..looks the same to me still ugly lol like 99% of slowmaros ever made they have always been ugly cars to me only camaro that wasnt ugly was the orignal 60's anything after that was ugly inside and out always ugly front end and interior. which is why I have always been a mustang guy ,I Think mustangs have always looked better inside and out and sounded better, only thing the camaro has had over the mustang is power, but you can always buy a cobra,shelby ,roush,saleen etc if you want the same or more power just cost more $.

snakecharmer

Established Member
Definitely better than the current car, but still not one I really care for in its current form. I guess now the C7 Corvette haters can't whine about the back having "Camaro taillights" (I don't care, I LOVE the C7 vette, including the rear).

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I really didn't think they could make it uglier but they pulled it off nicely. I can't wait to see the margin the '15 Mustang out sells that shitbox by. If it were nice I would certainly admit it but the Camaro is just plain ugly. It has nothing to do with Chevy either as I love the CTS-V and the Vette. That car is ugly and you'll never convince me otherwise; I have never even seen a modded new gen Camaro that I can stand the sight of.

61mmstang94

Established Member
I really didn't think they could make it uglier but they pulled it off nicely. I can't wait to see the margin the '15 Mustang out sells that shitbox by. If it were nice I would certainly admit it but the Camaro is just plain ugly. It has nothing to do with Chevy either as I love the CTS-V and the Vette. That car is ugly and you'll never convince me otherwise; I have never even seen a modded new gen Camaro that I can stand the sight of.

I agree because I don't like them either in general. Definitely prefer the new mustangs over the new camaros. But some nice wheels and they aren't as ugly as some people make them out to be:

4334675881_a3958e46ca.jpg

camaro-ss-sc-white-front-side-adv10_w295_h197_cw295_ch197_thumb.jpg

VictorySong

Established Member
Funny thing is a lot of the guys on LS1tech don't like it lol.

It's not hard to figure out why. The 4th gen Trans Am is probably one of the best looking muscle cars of all time. This new car is a turd in comparison. I'd get a CTS-V wagon if I wanted a GM.:banana:

coposrv

Established Member
The biggest problem I see with the gen 5 camaro is that the roof is squished down just a little too much and throws it all off. The revised styling looks decent on the '14 but I don't know if I'll ever be a big enough fan to own one.

Users who are viewing this thread