2014 Terminator???

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I didn't know that!

I never knew this about Terminator on the inside of the side scoops. I guess you learn something every single day! Where can I read about this info?

big dad

Established Member
What u mean this time calling it a terminator..the 03/04 are terminators..apparently u never read iron foot lead fist? If u pull the factory side scoops off they are inprinted "terminator" only thing on the car that is.

Man, you got me laughing so hard I have a side ache. I think you meant "Iron fist, lead foot". :lol:

cbr repsol

Established Member
Man, you got me laughing so hard I have a side ache. I think you meant "Iron fist, lead foot". :lol:

Hahaha...i knew what I was trying to say but for some reason it came out wrong. Guess thats what happens when u have a crazy bitchy wife constantly yelling at me and two kids under 3 years old contantly bouncing around like crazy as well as crying.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Some info on this website, make sure you check out the Galleries

Welcome to the home of "Iron Fist, Lead Foot"...

Gallery 1: Designing the Terminator
Gallery 2: Terminator in the Tunnel
Gallery 3: Track Testing Workhorse Prototypes
Gallery 4: The Spy Shots
Gallery 5: SVT's 2001 Western Drive
Gallery 6: Eight Hour Endurance Testing
Gallery 7: Chicago Auto Show Debut
Gallery 8: Job One, the First Production Terminator
Gallery 9: Romeo Engine's Niche Line
Gallery 10: Inside Dearborn Assembly Plant
Gallery 11: SVT's 2002 Western Drive
Gallery 12: The Fast and the Furious
Gallery 13: Terminator Artifacts

big dad

Established Member
Hahaha...i knew what I was trying to say but for some reason it came out wrong. Guess thats what happens when u have a crazy bitchy wife constantly yelling at me and two kids under 3 years old contantly bouncing around like crazy as well as crying.

That's OK Dwight, if we can't have a good laugh once in awhile were're taking life too seriously. I get my words mixed up from time to time also, and my wife pounces on the opportunity to laugh. Good luck with your kids and wife, been there done that.:beer:

cbr repsol

Established Member
That's OK Dwight, if we can't have a good laugh once in awhile were're taking life too seriously. I get my words mixed up from time to time also, and my wife pounces on the opportunity to laugh. Good luck with your kids and wife, been there done that.:beer:

thank you sir..i think having such small kids really puts a damper on anyones marriage. I think the wife is still in some sort of post pardon depression.:shrug:
Hopefully once the kids get in school and she gets a bit of a break(time to herself) i think things will improve.:beer:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Guys on my local board call 03/04 Cobras overrated. I say they opened the door for what's in front of us these days!

big dad

Established Member
thank you sir..i think having such small kids really puts a damper on anyones marriage. I think the wife is still in some sort of post pardon depression.:shrug:
Hopefully once the kids get in school and she gets a bit of a break(time to herself) i think things will improve.:beer:

True story. When my boys left the nest, I noticed that I had extra money in my wallet, so I asked my wife if she had forgot to pay some bills. She said no, why are you asking me this? My reply, oh nothing, just checking.

evolve

Established Member
What u mean this time calling it a terminator..the 03/04 are terminators..apparently u never read iron foot lead fist? If u pull the factory side scoops off they are inprinted "terminator" only thing on the car that is.

Also upon inspecting my exhaust, I noticed under the bumper there lies a sticker with a barcode and the word Terminator as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Also upon inspecting my exhaust, I noticed under the bumper there lies a sticker with a barcode and the word Terminator as well.

Yes, that has been reported before. In addition, build documentation has been found in various places such as wedged into gaps in the vehicle bodywork..

Quagmire

Established Member
Ford doesn't reuse engine build names...... except the boss, but never entire powertrain names,
Everyone should own Iron fist.

Users who are viewing this thread