2015 S550 GT, V6 and Eco-Boost "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket

TORQJNKY

Received mine yesterday ~ looks awesome!! :) .... How much of that bonding material do you use on the bumber??

Great! Are you talking about the Adhesion Promoter? Just one wet coat where the mounting base will attached and let it cure. Once you get the mounting base stuck, you can wipe away the excess adhesion promoter off the bumper with the alcohol pad.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Got mine installed yesterday....Looks great!! :)

20150412_121652.jpg

famoussasjohn

Hello, I was wondering if I was able to receive a promo code for a discount too? Very interested in your product! Just got my 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Saturday and in need of a license plate bracket to avoid drilling into my bumper.

TORQJNKY

Hello, I was wondering if I was able to receive a promo code for a discount too? Very interested in your product! Just got my 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Saturday and in need of a license plate bracket to avoid drilling into my bumper.

Email me at [email protected] and I will provide you the coupon code. You don't have enough posts to receive Private Messages on the forum yet. Thanks and I look forward to your business.

Users who are viewing this thread