#253 2000

04Saleen281

Established Member
I'm just getting the hang of posting pictures on here, so I thought I'd share some of my '00 R. #253, originally out of York, PA but now in southern WV. If you were at Mustang Week in Myrtle, you probably saw me sweating in traffic. Had 4k miles on it when I bought it in the spring, parked it in October (after Bowling Green) with 10k. My goal is for it to be the highest mileage '00 R in the world. Also pictured is my '04 s281sc.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

flS/R

Established Member
those cars are pretty badass, but it is more badass that you intend to drive it. Very nice

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Very very cool that the car will be driven, props to you OP.

flattrack53

Established Member
I remember a 3-4 years back there was an R that had some goofy graphics painted all over it... The car had 75k miles on her.

flattrack53

Established Member
04Saleen281, are you planning on going to Ocean City Hot Rod Weekend in May? I will have my R down there.

Sophbuster

Marc,

Glad to see your enjoying the car. I hope you haven't had any issues with it. The car couldn't have gone to a better car enthusiast family.

Colby

Last edited:

04Saleen281

Established Member
Marc,

Glad to see your enjoying the car. I hope you haven't had any issues with it. The car couldn't have to a better car enthusiast family.

Colby

Hey Colby- 6k miles this year. Only issue I had was a speed sensor was bad on the passenger front wheel. $300 later I was back on the road.

My dad wanted to know if you guys received the photo album he'd sent? He had hoped your grandpa would appreciate it- we certainly had a blast meeting him and seeing his collection.

Sophbuster

Yes, we did get the pictures. He did enjoy them. I'm glad to hear everything is well with the car. Tell your dad thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread