345/30-18 On 12.5" Bullitt Wheels

Slowtsi

Slow car driver
Established Member
CarbonBlackM3 said:
how do you have a TT and only make 400rwhp? all the cars that i know that are TT are running 550+ rwhp...also why would you spend that much money on changing your car to fit those wide ass tires? i know everyone on here likes them but i mean damn...why spend the money on all that shit? to each their own but personally i think that is GAY!!!
I'd say because he can???:loser:
ps, that looks f'n mean dude...:beer:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
CarbonBlackM3 said:
how do you have a TT and only make 400rwhp? all the cars that i know that are TT are running 550+ rwhp...also why would you spend that much money on changing your car to fit those wide ass tires? i know everyone on here likes them but i mean damn...why spend the money on all that shit? to each their own but personally i think that is GAY!!!

Maybe its a stock bottom end and he doesnt want to nuke the motor :shrug:

sonic2003gt

Established Member
CarbonBlackM3 said:

Its still got the stock bottom end, and at the time it was a daily driver so it was important to me to keep it together. Sure, there's a lot more in it, but I didnt want to grenade the motor and lose the block, oil pump. heads, or whatever and have to replace everything. When I build the new short block, then I will be up in the 550 rwhp range. Sure I have some money in it, but I built it all myself, had lot of fun, and I still have less in it than a new stock 03 Cobra.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
That looks great. I just picked up a set of Steeda Pentars that are 17x9's and I plan on widening them to 11 inches to run a 325 MT or M+H drag radial. Hopefully there is enough room for that without modification.

Users who are viewing this thread