408 mustang, 05 GT w/nitrous, vette w/nitrous, 351 turbo hatchback, HCI WS6, and more

Stylin97V6

Established Member
put together a small little event today with some local guys. was supposed to be a lot bigger turn out with some of the even faster 9 sec guys coming out but a few couldnt make it.

dont know much about the first 2 cars but i know the notch is chevy powered with dual stage nitrous and someone said that it runs 6.1s or so in the 1/8th... idk tho. Other older camaro is a shop owners car around here and he just got the car, its just has a big single stage nitrous kit.
edit- guess the camaro runs 6.1s still dialing it in with a "small shot" and mustang runs 5.60-5.70s in the 1/8th... sick!

then there was me vs 05 GT with "supposedly built" engine and 125 shot and race gas

03 cobra with ported blower, diff pulley, and a few other bolt ons vs ummm a c5 with a 100 shot??? that c5 has been doing some work around town busting up cars he shouldnt, and he REALLY is on 100 shot!

red hatch stock 351 out of a lightning with a single turbo about 8lbs of boost, vs HCI WS6 who puts down 420ish rwhp n/a (he also has 150 shot he didnt use)

ive raced all the cars listed minus the old camaro and notch.. they are way out of my league. ive beat them all except lost to the cobra when i had a maf wire unplugged (beat him a previous day tho), and the c5 i beat once and a few weeks later from a 1st gear roll, i had him till 3rd gear he walked by me.. i was like wtf?!

edit - for the record ive beaten them all but not the WS6 on spray.. it was motor vs motor.. and the red hatch and me are good friends and raced before we both had good tires and it was a close race.. up top he will pull on me but in the 1/4 it would be neck and neck)

anyways, enjoy!

fort myers racing - Car Videos on StreetFire

Last edited:

Stylin97V6

Established Member
nice vid! What was that just some side road without any traffic?

some road out in the middle of no where that people used to use for street racing a LOT... they actually went as far as putting down speed bumps on the road cause of racing, and some people tore them up lol!.. but since then it had been repaved i believe.

not many passer-byers but one truck passed by and you could tell the lady was pissed off and the guy picked up his phone, so we think thats how the cop showed up

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Badass video, this should get more views!!! What was done to the blue GT? that thing hauled!!!!!!

Stylin97V6

Established Member
Badass video, this should get more views!!! What was done to the blue GT? that thing hauled!!!!!!

the blue one with white hood and big burnout?

thats mine :)
mods in sig

the REAL fast one was the notch in the beginning, that thing was a beast!... the 2nd run when he gets sideways halfway down is when he hit his 2nd stage of nitrous

UncleAnt

Established Member
just gonna correct some facts here from what i know

daves ws6 put down 405 last dyno day,ross's cobra is still a stock blower with a upper pulley that made 456 as far as i know, and roys turd gen did those times no bottle on his first pass at imm with the car.

as far as jeff's built motor hes been on a stock motor for the past 8+ months

jays notch rolls out but always runs n/t same as his superman nova.i can guarantee its in the 5's though that car stays on the back wheels almost the entire 1/8th

and alex's notch and tommys vette both run hard for what they are

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread