411rwhp all motor (dyno inside)

jtkz13

Established Member
No its not a 4v, just an old dinosaur 302 with a good amount of displacement and a little compression. :-D

Here's the dyno vid:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZmtYmynpU"]YouTube- 347 Cobra Dyno[/nomedia]

It put down 411hp/395tq, which IMO isnt bad for a pump gas 347 with no power adders. :icon_psyc

dyno71313.j2k.jpg

Here's the breakdown, but I'm sure I missed some little stuff:

• 10.5:1 compression, Diamond forged pistons, forged crank and rods
  • Edelbrock Vic 5.0 intake - upper extrude honed, lower port matched, inlet machined to 90mm
  • Canfield 195 heads (58cc)
  • Camshaft Inoovations solid roller camshaft
  • Accufab 1 3/4 longtube headers, Accufab 3" h-pipe, 3" Hooker Aerochamber mufflers to dumps
  • 90mm Cobra MAF, 90mm Accufab TB (fox style swap), 4" intake tubing

Its a little rich up top, but it was tuned to live on the street, at the 1/4 mile, and the occasional road course day. It probably would have made closer to 420rwhp if it was leaned out, but I chose safety over a couple hp. The timing is at 14*, and IIRC about 32* overall.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
That is awesome, man. Sometimes I wish I had a 5.0... the 4.6 is smooth and revs to the moon, but you can't beat the power and torque of a well built 302.

Now throw some spray at it! Looks to me like that this was built to live on the bottle!

jtkz13

Established Member
Its got quite a bit of exhaust duration and the rings are gapped for possible nitrous use, so yeah it'd pull some nice numbers on the bottle.

And the torque is def nice, AND it can rev to the moon (ok, well ~7k anyways).

I plan on swapping in 4.10's this winter and spending next year as it sits right now. I am aiming for mid 11's N/A, and then maybe consider a 125hp shot to run some 10's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread