496 rwhp 03 cobra vs lamborghini Gallardo

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
WhtS281 said:
He might as well tossed $200 on the ground...What was he thinking...He's +1000lbs, plus a extra passenger...He got setup to fail.

Are you stupid? 03 CObra=3680 Gallardo =3300-3400. WHere are you getting 1,000 pounds from. Newbie ****.

Either the Cobra was just playing with him/seriously broken, or the lambo wasn't stock. Get me behind the wheel of a that Terminator..it will be a different story it it's running properly.

TeflonTron

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Are you stupid? 03 CObra=3680 Gallardo =3300-3400. WHere are you getting 1,000 pounds from. Newbie ****.

Either the Cobra was just playing with him/seriously broken, or the lambo wasn't stock. Get me behind the wheel of a that Terminator..it will be a different story it it's running properly.

Why is that that everyone and their brother thinks that they can smoke a Gallardo? You need to double-check the numbers involved here:

A Gallardo does not weigh 3300. It weighs about 3100. Also, this Gallardo is not stock. HE EVEN SAYS THAT IN THE VIDEO!! It has an aftermarket exhaust, which is good for about 25BHP and a weight saving of about 60lbs.

So, say that all of the people weigh 200lbs, that puts the Gallardo at about 3240, and the Cobra at about 4000lbs!

I'm not surprised in the slightest that the G-car walked the Snake. That Cobra would need a good 50RWP increase to run again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread