DSC02414.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

Just a few new pics.

Vinny96GT

Slammed96GT
Established Member
red97 said:
that looks tight, im in the process of doing that to my car except mine is wingless. Also do u have wheel spacers? and what size are those tires?

Ordered the wheels spacers off eBay ($78 shipped I believe). The spacers are a 1.5". The wheels are 17x8 and I have Kumho 245/25/17's on it all the way around.

xspeed02

Established Member
Nice stance and goodlooking car man, but I bet you scrape like crazy. ;) I had eibach's on my 90 gt and that poor car scraped everywhere.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Niiiice....car looks great with that stance..... :thumbsup:

I put Eibach Sportlines on my ride and I think that it lgives it a much better look...except now I really have to watch the road for bumps and stuff....haven't scraped yet.....

Vinny96GT

Slammed96GT
Established Member
Thanks for the comments.

Oh yeah my car scraps like crazy. I was pulling out of Wendy's one day out here and it had a huge drop off after the window when you pick up your food. My car's h pipe scrapped until I got on even ground. I've never been to that Wendy's and I'll never go back. But I'll never raise her back up either... I love her stance.

xspeed02

Established Member
Vinny96GT said:
Thanks for the comments.

Oh yeah my car scraps like crazy. I was pulling out of Wendy's one day out here and it had a huge drop off after the window when you pick up your food. My car's h pipe scrapped until I got on even ground. I've never been to that Wendy's and I'll never go back. But I'll never raise her back up either... I love her stance.

Lol a few years back when I had my 90 I was on this road undergoing construction. The road was torn down so it sat lower than the top of the manholes and the flange of my h-pipe caught the manhole and I had a great exhaust leak for a few days. ;) I swear those manholes come out of nowhere. :p Great looking car again. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread