703rwhp/925rwtq Lightning built by Krazy Koncepts

apex632

Established Member
Predator03 said:
lol
Get Parish and this Lightning together.....
If they do a 20psi KB run vs 20psi Turbo run
The Lightning should take it.(Considering the weight & wheel sizes are close)
erm no dude. parish makes 767rwhp 1000rwtq at 16psi. so now ur asking him to bump it up 4 more lbs when he already has a power advantage. parish just needs tires to really do any damage at the moment.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Yea im sure one or the other would be more than willing to travel half way across the country just to race a few times

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Boosted9603 said:
It was not the intentions of the customer to get crazy with it when we originally built the engine. After driving it for a while at 16psi and the Kenne Bell he decided to go big. Otherwise you are right about doing the heads/cams from the beginning.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for explaining that. It's better late than never though! :rockon:

Davesvt00

Established Member
Ok Parish has a nice truck but geeeezzzz come on guys. Don't get me wrong, I give him props for what he did but I'm tired of hearing about Parish everytime a 10 sec truck gets mentioned. What about the 30 other 10 sec Lightnings running around here? Everyone has made this guys truck out to be some kind of god in the land of fast trucks. Remember until he hits the 9 sec mark, or get a cage, he is not even a contender.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
That is one hot L. If they come back out with a new L and it was a nice looking body style, i would mod the living shit out of it like the sick mofo in that vid. If not, ill try to buy a new Shelby around the time im 18 and mod that a little if every thing plays out right.

apex632

Established Member
Davesvt00 said:
Ok Parish has a nice truck but geeeezzzz come on guys. Don't get me wrong, I give him props for what he did but I'm tired of hearing about Parish everytime a 10 sec truck gets mentioned. What about the 30 other 10 sec Lightnings running around here? Everyone has made this guys truck out to be some kind of god in the land of fast trucks. Remember until he hits the 9 sec mark, or get a cage, he is not even a contender.
its not like i meant to dis the lightning...its a badass truck. and as far as 9's go the only thing keeping parish from 9's is tires. i'm sure the lightning in the vid has a fat set of slicks and hopefully they'll post vids of it at the track..cause its got the power to go 9's.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
apex632 said:
its not like i meant to dis the lightning...its a badass truck. and as far as 9's go the only thing keeping parish from 9's is tires. i'm sure the lightning in the vid has a fat set of slicks and hopefully they'll post vids of it at the track..cause its got the power to go 9's.

I though his fastest time was like a 10.98 he's a full second off of the johnny L's truck. I don't know if he's gonna drop that much time with just slicks. I could be wrong though. I just don't wanna see the fastest truck in the land be a damn chevy.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
I though his fastest time was like a 10.98 he's a full second off of the johnny L's truck. I don't know if he's gonna drop that much time with just slicks. I could be wrong though. I just don't wanna see the fastest truck in the land be a damn chevy.

Isn't there a gen 1 lightning running 9's???

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
apex632 said:
nice numbers. looks like parish has some competition now.

Aside from the all wheel drive... maybe, but don't misunderstand me, that truck is sick but like everyone knows traction is unheard of in a truck, so having two extra tires pulling is an advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread