92 Mustang Gt For Sale.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
As the the title reads. This is stock motor with 115,000 miles I believe? Got to check,and 5sp trans. This will make a good project car for someone with time and money. I have no use/time for the car now. Its been sitting around for 2years collecting dust. The car has ceramic coated bassani headers and bassani ss catted x-pipe with flowmaster mufflers. I'm Running no pipes so the car is loud. New msd wires and autolite plugs. Newer brakes and tires and window tint. Stock interior with a nice pioneer head unit and infinity speakers threw out the stock locations.. The car runs great,but needs lots of work. For instance it will need new floors as the driver seat is leaning towards the door.Body work because there is little rust developing underneath all the fenders,and hatchback,plus there is damage to rear driver fender like the wheel fell off while driving. So the fender is rolled up little under the body along with the ground effect. Its actually not that noticeable.Paint because there is chips and scratches all over the hood and some on the body.The driver door needs new hinges because it sags low so you got to slam it to close it all the way.Mechanical wise the fuel gage does not work,neither does the fog lights.Thats about it for that. This is why i say it would make a good project car or race car.but sure looks go standing 10-15ft away from it. Asking $4000firm. Sorry about the long post just trying to be honest as i can with the car.
MyPictures0027.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0026.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0025.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0001.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0002.jpg
[/IMG]

BelvedereGTX

Banned
u cant tell the car has problems. Car looks clean inside and out. I would most deff. buy this if i didnt just twice the amount for mods for my fox. Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread