94 Cobra $5900

1320Pro

Established Member
Crystal white with black cloth interior. 117k miles. All stock except for off road h-pipe and dumped mufflers. Has cobra R wheels. Doesn't leak a drop doesn't smoke and doesn't have any rust. I bought this car for a bad street car but other things have taken priority. It has a few smaller chips in the paint and also has the infamous Ford white paint peel on the lower driver door and around license plate frame on the trunk.

I am asking $5900 obo.

Thanks SVTP.

002-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

Last edited:

Traxion95

Established Member
you want a cobra and dont know that, start learning your mustangs man haha! 5.0 was till 95 then they did the 4.6 in 96 (personally pissed) haha

1320Pro

Established Member
Thanks for the offer but trying to sell outright so I can get my race engine put back together.

stangpower96

Established Member
Very interested..But where are you located, denver ?????..I hope your talking NC if not then oh well..

02_Lightning

Established Member
Its Colorado - has the Colorado plate in the pictures.
Wish it was closer for me as well - I would love to have this car. It will make a nice driver for someone.

1320Pro

Established Member
Yep, I'm in Colorado. It's a pretty nice car for the money. Too bad you guys aren't closer.

BOSSisback82

Established Member
you want a cobra and dont know that, start learning your mustangs man haha! 5.0 was till 95 then they did the 4.6 in 96 (personally pissed) haha

personally pissed that they put a way better motor in it???:shrug: I like the 5.0s just as much as the next guy but the 4.6 mod motors are way better in about every aspect....and if it's cubic inches you want remember you can build a 5.4 to 6.0 liters....and the 4 valves per cylinder thing doesn't hurt....and the forged crank.....and the way more solid engine block.....etc.

Users who are viewing this thread