You interested in your car plus some cash for my 03 cobra shoot me a pm if so

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
price is going back up to $12,500

just put on a new Pro 5.0 Shifter

Slotted and Drilled StopTech Brakes and Hawk Pads

New Autometer Digital Tach/Shiftlight

Around $1,500 just spent; receipts for all too...

Last edited:

63XL514

Established Member
Any chance of some new dyno numbers?
Love the car and maybe we could talk if something works out with my Galaxie on ebay! I have my eye on another car with A/C but if its gone maybe we could talk. But your car is the best deal on this site hands down.
I know...whining here...but I gotta have A/C since its going to be over 100 all week, and the way its looking it isn't going to let up till October. Just another hot summer in TX.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Any chance of some new dyno numbers?
Love the car and maybe we could talk if something works out with my Galaxie on ebay! I have my eye on another car with A/C but if its gone maybe we could talk. But your car is the best deal on this site hands down.
I know...whining here...but I gotta have A/C since its going to be over 100 all week, and the way its looking it isn't going to let up till October. Just another hot summer in TX.

yeah, it's a great deal but I'm sure you could put A/C back on...you just everything back to the firewall....and I've seen that Galaxie over and over; such a nice ride but not what I'm looking for now....

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
just spent a ton more on rebuilding the motor last week. have receipts for rebuild and all new parts that went in it....

price is going up to $14k OBO

Users who are viewing this thread