97 Cobra w/03 Terminator Engine-Video (STOCK)

97SVTerminator

Established Member
97Stangv6 said:
I wasnt sure if that was a aftermarket hood that looked like a factory one. I was asking if the dimensions of the hood where the same as a stock 97.

Sounds good. I seen a few people say it wouldnt fit when they did the swap. They said you needed a cowl hood. A little hacking wont hurt anything.

Do you think it would be possible to get a close up pictures of the modified hood?

Thanks.

It fits well with this stock hood. I imagine it wouldn't with the GT hoods or the 94-95 cobra hoods (which are the same as the GT).

I will try and get a few pics of the underside tomorrow.

aaron653

Established Member
97SVTerminator said:
For oxford03cobra, don't be hatin' of my wing...my car, my wing....get used to it because in a race that's the only part you will be looking at!
pretty cocky for barely mid 12's

97SVTerminator

Established Member
Since it is a SALEEN Bi-wing I don't see how you can call it a ricer wing. Last time I checked Saleen doesn't make wings for ricers. I like the wing on MY car and it doesn't have to look like the other thousands of mustangs in the neighborhoods or car shows so it is my perogative to dress my ride up the way I want. You don't see me on here flaming other posters rides that put fk'ed up looking rims, wheel well chrome trim, and goofy dice on the mirror of their cars.:loser:

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Relax bro, don't let people yank on your chain, the important thing is that you like your car.... everybody is a critic. I like the way the spoiler looks, very different, fits the attitude of the car... also digging your Stalker bumper.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Wow awesome car! A little funky looking at certain angles but awesome car

I am not against the wing at all, my first Cobra had that wing with a full saleen kit and the car was TITS! Only thing i dont like on your car IMHO is your rear diffuser under your bumper

Anyway, congrats on your times after the effort you put into your car.. keep us posted :beer:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Car looks good man, they had a good time with my car when i first posted pics. my saying is uckum if they dont like , lol its not there car... its yours!

Users who are viewing this thread