99-04 Mustang Convertible Top

avetoofast

Established Member
hey y'all ! okay, I am looking for a 03-04 cobra convertible top online that comes with the full assembly where the convertible top bolts on instead of having to take 10-12 hours to install it. if anyone knows of any sites that has bolt on cobra convertible tops or if anyone can send me a link to one that would be greatly appreciated! I do not have cash, have to pay with a credit card, (keep this in mind.)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
hey y'all ! okay, I am looking for a 03-04 cobra convertible top online that comes with the full assembly where the convertible top bolts on instead of having to take 10-12 hours to install it. if anyone knows of any sites that has bolt on cobra convertible tops or if anyone can send me a link to one that would be greatly appreciated! I do not have cash, have to pay with a credit card, (keep this in mind.)

Have you checked out the market place forum here? They come up once in a while used and in good condition. Its still a 2 person install job and takes a few hours but you get a nice factory finish when you get the top as a whole unit.
I have a 03 terminator complete top sitting in my garage waiting to install soon. Good upgrade from my faded canvas 01 top

Users who are viewing this thread