99 Red

reality1

Established Member
LIGHTNING #251 of 4000 with 30,400 miles
I am the original owner of this immaculate Lightning with over $55,000 in it. This is a well cared for, not abused Lightning. It is excellent to drive on the street. HP is estimated to be 600, 545 to the rear wheels. This Lightning is for someone who wants the best. There are no problems or mechanical defects. Won Best Appearing Lightning Twice at Fun Ford Weekend.
Modifications are as follows:
Engine Balanced with Manley Rods and Stainless Valves. Updated Head Gaskets.
Magnum Powers Supercharger with ported and Jet Hot Coated intake. Phenolic spacer,Updated Intercooler. Polished and Jet Hot Coated 95 mm MAF intake with wide oval throttle body. JLP Ram Air. 8# Metco Lower Pulley with a 2.7" and a 2.9" Supercharger Snout Pulleys. JLP cooler under hood with Battery located in Bed with remote Battery disconnect. Twin 255 HP Fuel Pumps with flow matched 55# injectors. Three Shrouded Spal Intercooler fans with intercooler pump Switch. Colbra R water pump with electric fan and 160 thermostat. Jet Hot Coated Long Tube Headers with Bassani Exhaust. Precision Three Clutch Converter. Level Ten Shift Kit with 4 qt additional Capacity Transmission Pan. Line Lock with Switch located in Dash Cubby Hole that the 99s have. Wide Band A/F. Carbon Fiber Drive shaft with Drive shaft Loop. Composite Rear Springs with JDM Traction/Lift Bars. Bilstein Shocks Front and Rear. FMS 4.10 Gears. Ruslow underdrive pullies, Lund Rear Roll Pan. Wide Expedition Console with Bucket Seats, Snug Lid Bed Cover. Updated Headlights, Cornering Lights, Upper and Lower Grille. Street Scene Mirrors, 15" Hoosier Radial Slicks(29.5x10). SCT 4 Bank chip Custom Tuned and datalogged by JDM OBD11 multifunction guage

I just listed this Lightning on Autotrader.com with pictures. Search under F150 I am on the IA/IL border and it is easy to ship and I will assist.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread