99 Trans Am vs 05+ GT (Video)

local-devil

Equalizing everyone
Established Member
Friendly race between 99 Trans am and 05+ GT.

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/bfb3885a-81bc-4199-980d-9a44017d86ec.htm"]New Mustang GT vs Trans Am - Video[/ame]

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Suprised the GT wanted to run. Oh well, I cant really say anything. I agreed to race a 400 whp Evo a couple of months ago......did not go well for me.

180ls1

Established Member
i like the gtp on the mustang's ass. you have to watch out for those some people put a lot into those cars and they move pretty well.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Suprised the GT wanted to run. Oh well, I cant really say anything. I agreed to race a 400 whp Evo a couple of months ago......did not go well for me.

I pulled up next to an Evo not knowing he was making 39x awhp.... talk about an assrape...I think I even revved at him too....:burnout::kaboom:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
I pulled up next to an Evo not knowing he was making 39x awhp.... talk about an assrape...I think I even revved at him too....:burnout::kaboom:

Yeah, it was bad. Considering I should be close to 12's, he destroyed me like I would a stock V6 Camaro.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Yeah, it was bad. Considering I should be close to 12's, he destroyed me like I would a stock V6 Camaro.

haha..welcome to the club...I felt like a moron when I slammed the shifter into 2nd and realized I was pretty much racing myself because he was already in a different state. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread