a few hastily taken pics

Predatorbird

Established Member
Your car looks great! I really thought it was a Mach because not too many change the c-pillars. I'm still not a huge fan of the painted section of the front bumper, but it doesn't look bad with everything.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Love the Cobra chin spoiler on the 01 front bumper. Even with a Mach 1 chin the front middle (just below the grill) looks too high compared to the sides. That chin spoiler really gives it a nice clean look. Someone photoshop it painted silver just for grins :D

Car looks great

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
That looks f**kin nasty!!! :rockon:
I had seen your sig somewhere a while back and was waiting for some pics :bowdown:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
chaoticdismay,

NO offense but I had no idea which mustang I was seeing at first. A 35th GT, a Bullitt, an 03/04 COBRA, a MAch-1, and 99-01 SVT Cobra or a GT. But, all together, this combination looks great. I would keep it just like it is now... ! ;-)

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
wow ur car is sick man! i love everything about it! i think the hood decal really set it off too, nice job man :rockon:
thank you :)

Lots of win in this thread.

Looks good!

Do you ever go to the GTG on Coit & 190 on Fridays?

Trying to remember if I have seen your car or not.
thank you! nope, never been.

i like it a lot...
thanks

wow, your car is really unique and totally bad ass. it looks awesome. whats done to the motor?
cam... and that's about it. it has LTs, an m112, jlt, etc but i still have to build a new motor (it's just sitting in my garage staring at me).

Your car looks great! I really thought it was a Mach because not too many change the c-pillars. I'm still not a huge fan of the painted section of the front bumper, but it doesn't look bad with everything.
thanks! i think the c-pillars are a subtle mod and i wish ford put them on all new-edges; they just flow better.

very nice car man.i like the center caps.it's a clean and unique car.
thank you :)

rico do you have a motor shot? i dont think ive seen it before... ill search around
sure.
th_IMG_1075.jpg

th_IMG_1076.jpg

th_IMG_1077.jpg

and thanks again man.

Love the Cobra chin spoiler on the 01 front bumper. Even with a Mach 1 chin the front middle (just below the grill) looks too high compared to the sides. That chin spoiler really gives it a nice clean look. Someone photoshop it painted silver just for grins :D

Car looks great
i agree. i used to love the mach chin on there but this one wins, hands down.

looks good,,,,,i like it better with the machs
maybe i'll buy magnum500s... (or ccws :lol:) but motor work comes next.

That looks f**kin nasty!!! :rockon:
I had seen your sig somewhere a while back and was waiting for some pics :bowdown:
thank you very much! :beer:

looks good man. Which brake kit do you have? Is it a cobra R kit? If so how do you like it?
yea, it's the R kit. it stops decently :rolling:. the initial grip is more noticeable than the mach fronts i had prior to these. but i hear floating calipers are better for track cars.

Looks sick. I may go with the 03/04 chin one of these days as well.
thanks! do it.

chaoticdismay,

NO offense but I had no idea which mustang I was seeing at first. A 35th GT, a Bullitt, an 03/04 COBRA, a MAch-1, and 99-01 SVT Cobra or a GT. But, all together, this combination looks great. I would keep it just like it is now... ! ;-)
none taken. i originally went after a mach1 clone but then got a bunch of deals on other parts and just decided to pick and choose what i thought looked best and what gave me a clean/smooth car; i think it's close to what i want :D. and thank you.

Forgive the newblet question, but what's different about the mach 1 c pillars?
they turn back in and follow the line of the bullitt side scoops (as they first came on the bullitts); they also resemble 94-98 c-pillars.

great looking car man and great stance!
thanks!

Looks GOOD :rockon:
thank you

Looks great, much better with the Saleens and new Chin.
thanks, i feel the same way!

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Car looks awesome man, I'm really diggin the black on the bumbers and hood. I like both sets of wheels, I wouldn't be able to decide. haha

Graves

Established Member
They made silver Machs??!?

lulz......

You already know what I think. :D I want to see some video!

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I really like the blacked out center section on the front bumper, goes well with the rear.

You have a good combination of appearance mods.

Front, spoiler, wheels, it all goes together nicely.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
They made silver Machs??!?

lulz......

You already know what I think. :D I want to see some video!
thanks buddy :D. i need to make some new ones soon, but it needs more whine and i lost a bunch when i lowered the boost :(.

Very clean, it all goes together so well.
thanks

I really like the blacked out center section on the front bumper, goes well with the rear.

You have a good combination of appearance mods.

Front, spoiler, wheels, it all goes together nicely.
thank you very much :)

Users who are viewing this thread