A Garage

6spd

Established Member
11328904533_3d75c16b13_b.jpg

tumblr_mofdh2BBZI1qgbp1jo1_500.gif

HandBanana

Established Member
Incredible. You got like half the FGTs in the U.S. to show up to your garage! I love this idea and I'd love to do this for my buddies one day, provide a sanctuary away from home where we can all bullshit in the presence of our rides. Well done sir.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments. Mr. SVTP SID297 came by last week but I couldn't get him to let me take his picture for the celebrity guest wall of fame!

Thats an awesome idea, so these guys pay like a membership fee and gives them access to everything?

Yeah. There's several places around town to store cars but being that it's Detroit most of it is geared more towards older stuff or just packing cars in. We'll probably end up hosting events here as well. Idea really came from going to Crevier Classic Cars 6-7 years ago to pick up a car someone was letting me borrow. Incredible facility easily 5x the size of this.

Also, didn't Camilo Pardo have a hand in designing the 03/04 Cobra?

And I'm guessing that is his FGT on the left??

Yup, he had a lot to do with 03. The front and rear fascias and especially the hood are all very Camilo. His GT is actually the white one on the right.

i need a garage like that. just for all my bullshit. lol. which GT is yours dave?

Mine is the white one with top stripes but no side stripes. Miraculously it's not the most beat on GT here by a long shot.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Incredible. You got like half the FGTs in the U.S. to show up to your garage! I love this idea and I'd love to do this for my buddies one day, provide a sanctuary away from home where we can all bullshit in the presence of our rides. Well done sir.

Detroit has so many GTs that it provided a little bit of the rationale for doing this. Between dealers, suppliers, Ford employees alone, you could fill this building with GTs.

I'm in the process of trying to get Ford to let me store some of their neglected, beat-up marketing and test GTs as well.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments. Mr. SVTP SID297 came by last week but I couldn't get him to let me take his picture for the celebrity guest wall of fame!

Yup, he had a lot to do with 03. The front and rear fascias and especially the hood are all very Camilo. His GT is actually the white one on the right.

I see. I just remember seeing a video with him talking about the Ford GT, I believe, and thought it showed he had a Gulf FGT at his place. It was years ago since I've seen the vid so I must have been remembering it wrong.

Do me a favor, shake that man's hand for me for his input on the Cobra. I've never seen a Mustang body go so untouched from aftermarket additions from all the different owners (i.e. Saleen/Roush/various other aftermarket add-ons of bumpers, spoilers...). And of course, the Ford GT speaks for itself but I don't have one of those. ha

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I see. I just remember seeing a video with him talking about the Ford GT, I believe, and thought it showed he had a Gulf FGT at his place. It was years ago since I've seen the vid so I must have been remembering it wrong.

Do me a favor, shake that man's hand for me for his input on the Cobra. I've never seen a Mustang body go so untouched from aftermarket additions from all the different owners (i.e. Saleen/Roush/various other aftermarket add-ons of bumpers, spoilers...). And of course, the Ford GT speaks for itself but I don't have one of those. ha

Will do. He originally had a white GT which I subsequently sold for him. He in turn bought a Heritage which he had for a while. Sold that, bought a white car, completely repainted it the medium blue paint scheme below, then sold that and now has this one.

Side.jpg

IMG_2908copy_zpsf2288e09.jpg

IMG_2633copy_zps2905de50.jpg

He definitely did a nice job with the 03.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
That would be great if the outside of that place looked like this:

old-shed-run-down-condition-4837629.jpg

Perfect decoy...the wifes/girlfriends would never want to visit.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
What town is your garage located? My buddy has a Ford GT and needs to join in. Here is his at my place.

20120819_161801.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Camilo is gifted.

when chris bangle goes to sleep he dreams of growing up to be camilo pardo :lol1:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Will do. He originally had a white GT which I subsequently sold for him. He in turn bought a Heritage which he had for a while. Sold that, bought a white car, completely repainted it the medium blue paint scheme below, then sold that and now has this one.

Side.jpg

IMG_2908copy_zpsf2288e09.jpg

IMG_2633copy_zps2905de50.jpg

He definitely did a nice job with the 03.

Oh very cool. All good looking FGT's and killer pics. I love how his current looks in that last pic.

And he certainly did do a good job on the 03/04 Cobra. I know I love the thing. I've gotten so many compliments on mine and have had at least 8 or 9 different people want to buy it from me over the past few years.
Camilo is gifted.

when chris bangle goes to sleep he dreams of growing up to be camilo pardo :lol1:

Chris Bangle is the guy that designed/designs BMW's, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread