Abs delete

D-MANN

Established Member
Looking at deleting my abs and i need info on where to get the delete block from. As well do guys run new hard lines or use the existing lines? Whats the popular way of doing this. New hard lines i could put the block anywhere. If new lines what tools would i need? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
If you can find a block you don't need to bend any new lines.

No offense, but if you're asking what tools you need to make brake lines I think you're better off finding the block. Get what you need and practice before attempting to mess with a major safety system for your car.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
The blocks are machined to accept the existing lines and to sit in the same location as the abs module. Just tape off the end of the harness, remove the fuse and the warning light in the dash. It would probably be a good idea to use a flare end wrench and take your time loosening the fittings, and be careful not to cross-thread, the block is soft aluminum.

D-MANN

Established Member
The blocks are machined to accept the existing lines and to sit in the same location as the abs module. Just tape off the end of the harness, remove the fuse and the warning light in the dash. It would probably be a good idea to use a flare end wrench and take your time loosening the fittings, and be careful not to cross-thread, the block is soft aluminum.

Thank you for the response. I will see if they are available from infinite machine concepts. It will free up room for my turbo piping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread