AIRAID Direct Replacement Filter for 2010-2012 5.4L Shelby GT500 (Blue)

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Thank you David. I wil say this is first rate, top shelf customer service ! I am very thankful. This has shown me that this company is top notch. I will always look to use Air Raid products in my vehicles.

Happy Customer !
IMG_20120616_152031.jpg

pauldishaw87

Established Member
I'm new to the whole mustang world i have been a diesel guy most of my life and now switching to the gt 500 i love my car i am curious what airfilter i should get and i want red and also curious on that type of exhaust i should run ? I would like something louder than stock deeper and throaty but not as loud as strait pipes .... N E help would be great

Blu-Steel

Established Member
David - thank you so much for your personal attention and fantastic service and fast shipping! I received my Blue non-oiled filter and it is exactly what I wanted. I'll definately buy Airaid filters for all of my cars!

Scott

Blu-Steel

Established Member
Thank you David. I wil say this is first rate, top shelf customer service ! I am very thankful. This has shown me that this company is top notch. I will always look to use Air Raid products in my vehicles.

Happy Customer !
IMG_20120616_152031.jpg

Ninjak - Is that a Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace you have on a 2011 GT500? The parts book lists it for a 2010 so that made me wonder if there was some slight difference in clearance from the 2011. I really like that brace and would like to get one.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Ninjak - Is that a Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace you have on a 2011 GT500? The parts book lists it for a 2010 so that made me wonder if there was some slight difference in clearance from the 2011. I really like that brace and would like to get one.

Yes that is the Ford Racing one. I have the Cobra Jet inlet. I have heard it does fit correctly with the stock inlet, but heh that was one of the first things to go.

Users who are viewing this thread