Al Gore seems to be winning his fictitious war

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
There is no debate of global fluctuation in temperature. That is a proven fact. What hasn't been proven at all is what CAUSES global warming. The earth has been going through warming and cooling cycles since the dawn of time- nothing new there.

The thing that really pisses me off is the fact that even Gores experts said that if we stopped using ALL fossil fuels right now for everything we MIGHT see a quarter of a degree drop in temp over a 60-80 yr period. This i what Cap and Trade", all the new green laws, Carbon foot prints etc is based on. Which is TOTAL BS. Here is the funny part (funny interesting not funny haha) This was stated 10 yrs ago by the "experts"- obviously oil consumption hasn't gone down at all. But what hasn't gone up since the late 90's? The TEMP. It's actually stabalized. The "experts" of course have no explanation for this because they are very obviously WRONG. Sooooo all this bs that we are no going through thanks to Slobama is because of Gore's bogus data from his experts.

Good going liberals:bored: way to screw the planet over:bash:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
There is no debate of global fluctuation in temperature. That is a proven fact. What hasn't been proven at all is what CAUSES global warming. The earth has been going through warming and cooling cycles since the dawn of time- nothing new there.

Exactly

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Al Gore has a bigger problem to worry about

manbearpig11.jpg

That is an awesome episode, I haven't seen that a long time. I'm going to search for it online. :beer:

mclaren55

Established Member
:eek:

Global Warming Fast Facts

Wow guys, seriously. BTW I am not a "liberal" or a "conservative", I am just a guy who reads. To think that we haven't had an impact is just ignorant or naive, maybe both. Also, to brag about how much your vehicle pollutes, really? I also think Al Gore is a douchbag, but wake up a little.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member

Wow guys, seriously. BTW I am not a "liberal" or a "conservative", I am just a guy who reads. To think that we haven't had an impact is just ignorant or naive, maybe both. Also, to brag about how much your vehicle pollutes, really? I also think Al Gore is a douchbag, but wake up a little.

1. At least you used a reputable source
2. Trouble is they are misleading just a little, they leave out that the earth has gone through thousands of climate changes in past history.
3. They leave out we just came out of an Ice age
4. They leave out we just came out of a sharp cooling phase just in recent history (Google "little ice age")
5. Earth's climate will continue to change regardless of what we do, it is our job as a species to adapt or die.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member

There inlays my point, we truly do not know the full exact impact of what pollution can be attributed to man and what can be attributed to natural cycle. If you read my post you will see that I would not be opposed to "Global Warming" if they can show clear and direct evidence, but they cannot (as of right now.) And yet were already imposing regulation of it? What we have here is evidence of an "effect" but what we lack is direct evidence of "cause." The "cause" could be for a variety of different reasons, could be attributed to humans, could be attributed to natural causes, and it could be any combination of the two or even a variable we do not know about yet. The problem is that we do not know for sure, and yet we already imposing regulation on it and assuming human's (i.e. vehicles) are the smoking gun. It does not seem logical to me that we are paying for the regulation of a hypothesis. Again, I think we need to know proven Facts before we start regulating and passing laws on any subject matter.

1. At least you used a reputable source
2. Trouble is they are misleading just a little, they leave out that the earth has gone through thousands of climate changes in past history.
3. They leave out we just came out of an Ice age
4. They leave out we just came out of a sharp cooling phase just in recent history (Google "little ice age")
5. Earth's climate will continue to change regardless of what we do, it is our job as a species to adapt or die.

This could be the reason entirely or it could be part of a combination of variables. Global temperatures rising and falling (i.e. ice ages) have been scientifically PROVEN as Fact, humans exacerbating rising temperatures have not been scientifically Proven. This is why we need direct physical evidence of exactly what humans have contributed to.

I tend to lean this way in the discussion on the subject, until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread