Aliens are coming and we're being prepared for it.

blueovalfan

Established Member
I honestly cannot imagine there isnt "aliens" living on another earth-like planet that know as little about space as we do. We cannot be the only solar systom in existance with the right ingredients to support life (IMO). Who knows about UFO's, maybe they're just people just like us but from a race that has been in existance a few billion years longer than we have and are WAY more advanced than we are.

I really tried not to sound crazy right there but that is a possibility. Also IIRC the OP is in the millitary and maybe he knows something we don't.

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I honestly cannot imagine there isnt "aliens" living on another earth-like planet that know as little about space as we do. We cannot be the only solar systom in existance with the right ingredients to support life (IMO). Who knows about UFO's, maybe they're just people just like us but from a race that has been in existance a few billion years longer than we have and are WAY more advanced than we are.

I really tried not to sound crazy right there but that is a possibility. Also IIRC the OP is in the millitary and maybe he knows something we don't.

I think you're right on there, I mean it's crazy to think about but earth is a fraction of dust compared to the universe, I mean honestly, where does it end. If you don't think life exists on a planet in another part of the universe than I'm sorry but thats just ignorant.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I KNEW IT! I could tell by your avatar. First time I saw it, I said, that is no picture of a kid wearing glasses. Those are bulbous compound Preying-Mantiss eyes! Bet you think you're smart, huh? Right in plain sight, that kind of thing, huh?

Well, here's a tip for you, you chitinous food-disolving alien slime: we'll knee-cap your larvae if you mess with Earth. What's that? Larvae don't have kneecaps? Then we'll just have to keep clubbing them until we find them. We're going to town on you like fur is in fashion and you are a beach full of baby seals!

Sorry. I've been looking forward to a good alien invasion my whole life. sometimes I just get carried away.

Jim Snover

i am their master
hailToTheKing.gif

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Uh-oh, he's right.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD9qO-JWu6Q"]YouTube - .: The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) official trailer :.[/ame]

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i would rather stick with assualt rifles and pick them off at a distnace. but i got a Frenchie for close range. lol

CIMG0152.jpg

Wintermute

Banned

You're on the right track. The issue is the sheer distances involved and the impossibility of FTL travel.

Wait a sec, I got sidetracked. Here:

This WILL save your life.

Users who are viewing this thread