Almost to an 8.xxx pass

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
This past year was almost a bust for my racing addiction, but at the middle and end of November I go to go 2 different times. I made some change to the car and I'm trying to go 8.xxx with just a big blower, built motor and a 6-speed while keeping all the options that the car came with still installed. I also want to drive to the track and drive it home while pulling my trailer with the car.
Middle of November I ran a 9.24, shifting very lazily, for my first pass after letting the car cool down. 2nd pass was looking promising while power shifting and snapped the blower belt on the 3-4 shift.
Last weekend I ran a 9.10 after the cool down.......2nd pass, same situation, Snapped the blower belt again.
I'm talking to MFP Australia (Yea, Straight outa Mad Max) about their Crank Support. I'm hoping the RPM belt and the support will change my luck. Well, that's the story, here's the passes.

No Nitrous was used during the making of these passes!!

After the 3-4 shift, listen to the boostless motor lol. Pedal is still matted

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Great driving and sick car!

What's the deal with the broken belts?

Thank’s men. I’ve been pretty lucky hitting all my gears. I haven’t had much reason to be excited about the drag strip the last couple years but this has got me pretty jacked up.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Good hearing from you....! There's for sure a 8.xxx pass in that car....I've been itching getting back to the track as well.....thinking we'll always have that addiction... :)

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Good hearing from you....! There's for sure a 8.xxx pass in that car....I've been itching getting back to the track as well.....thinking we'll always have that addiction... :)

Right back at ya Rob and yea, we'll probably be crippled and drag racing with hand controls lol. Thanks brother, I'd like to get back to MIR soon.

Users who are viewing this thread