Another happy RET customer!

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
Well, after a year and a half of owning it, for her 70k mile bday, I gave my termi a 2.8 pulley and a custom dyno tune by greg at RET! I must say it's more than I ever thought it would have been! The baseline run was 395rwhp and 367rwtq SAE, and when I drove it home she was making 450rwhp and 454rwtq which came down from the 465/468 uncorrected that it laid down that run!! I should have done this a looooong time ago... I'm also the first SCT X-cal3 to come out of Greg's shop! Thanks again Greg, I'm stoked!

btw, to add to this... I raced an F430 from a 30-120 run and took him by a little more than a door! She runs like a champion now!

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
It's been almost a year and 10,000 miles since Greg did his magic on my Cobra. If I'm not mistaken, we hit 466/473 at 15 lbs on a nice cool January evening!!!

My last time on a dynojet this summer, I hit about 456/458 at 14 lbs on a 90 + degree day!!!

Greg/RET does some great tuning on these cars...I'm so glad he is local!!!

Later...Dave

CobraRyan

Banned
nice numbers...when i pullied my cobra it was like night and day...and i also had the opportunity to hand it to an m6 the next day by 2-3 cars up to 130....nice numbers and nice kill!!!

DanTheCobraMan

Established Member
Great news. I plan on getting mine tuned there too as soon as I get my engine rebuilt by MMR and put on a Whipple at 17#'s Should be killer!

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
Well, after a year and a half of owning it, for her 70k mile bday, I gave my termi a 2.8 pulley and a custom dyno tune by greg at RET! I must say it's more than I ever thought it would have been! The baseline run was 395rwhp and 367rwtq SAE, and when I drove it home she was making 450rwhp and 454rwtq which came down from the 465/468 uncorrected that it laid down that run!! I should have done this a looooong time ago... I'm also the first SCT X-cal3 to come out of Greg's shop! Thanks again Greg, I'm stoked!

btw, to add to this... I raced an F430 from a 30-120 run and took him by a little more than a door! She runs like a champion now!

congrats.. thats where i had my tune... almost same numbers... mods a lil different though.. peace

jessie jaramill

Established Member
hello people im looking for someone ho deals with cobras to fix my car , it wont go into gear , day before it was hard to shift but now no go ,im in L.A area cali of course

Users who are viewing this thread