Another "Look what the UPS lady dropped off for me today" thread

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
Now get that thing on there and get ready for some new tires and new clutch if you havent already upgraded.

Just picked up a fresh set of Mickey Thompson MT 315/35/17's with 17x10.5 Satin Wheels. I am ordering a Spec 3+ w/26 Spline and Alum flywheel tomorrow, trying to get it on before I install the Whipple and have it broken in come tune time :-D

My only question to you guys, the person I bought the blower from sent me a Gatorback 4080780, wondering if that going to work with my 4 Billetflow Idlers, a 3.2 Alternator Pulley and a & 4lb Lower? :shrug:

Slythrin

if you search the forums I think there was a pulley and idler belt list somewhere that tells you what pulleys and what idles to what belt to use if im not mistaken it is here on SVT Performance:beer:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
You will love the Whipple, pulley that SOB hard and get some nice sticky tires.

At least you have a UPS "lady". In my area with have this old dude that needs to be answering phones for the toll free package tracking number...is she hot? :beer:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
211-upsgirl.jpg

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
well with the bels thing i looked every where and it was hard a he11 to find the right belt evern with all the blet sizeing charts.

as for the 4080780 it was a perfict match for my 2.76 with the 4pc idlers and the 3# lower

Users who are viewing this thread