Any BlackBerry Pearl users?

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
For the longest time I loved my Treo, and thought it was the end all. Well, now this Pearl has come up and I talked myself into buying one here in the next few days. Anyone here own one? Any likes/dislikes? I'm due for an upgrade from T-Mobile so the phone will only be $149.99, so owners.. is it worth the cash? I played with a demo at the store but those things are limited and never really show you what the phone will do once you take it home. Just looking to see if it's worth the investment.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Got mine last week, been loving it so far. I came from a RAZR which was getting worn out. I almost got a Treo 650 6 months ago, but my buddy's was pretty big so I decided against it. I was also looking at the Samsung Blackjack, but wanted something smaller that I could carry easy.

The Pearl is sweet, easy to navigate, great screen, very functional. Nothing bad about it so far :rockon:

Oh yeah, I paid $250 for mine, and still worth it. I could have gotten it for $50 off Amazon, but I like instant satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread