Any coupes in california? 16k or less?

BladeX10

Established Member
Knew there was going to be one of these posts.

Terminators with 40+k miles are not going for $20k anymore. people may think they are but is their car sold? No. 16k for a decent 50k-80k clean titled terminator is about right. In fact i have 2 under 16k that i have on hold right now waiting for me to buy so that already proves your statement wrong.

What people dont realize is that banks dont loan that much out for these cars anymore so selling them for 20k is not going to happen.

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
Knew there was going to be one of these posts.

Terminators with 40+k miles are not going for $20k anymore. people may think they are but is their car sold? No. 16k for a decent 50k-80k clean titled terminator is about right. In fact i have 2 under 16k that i have on hold right now waiting for me to buy so that already proves your statement wrong.

What people dont realize is that banks dont loan that much out for these cars anymore so selling them for 20k is not going to happen.

I would agree that you will probably find what your are looking for, however banks ARE loaning out that much for these cars. My bank loans out 110% of what the vehicle is worth. Thats easily $20k from my bank. I should know, I called about 3 weeks ago for a loan.

What I noticed, was about 6 months ago when I was looking at a Cobra the prices were lower then they are now. I saw a grip on ebay sell for 14k-20K in a variation of different conditions. I honestly think the market has started to rise on these cars a bit, that is based off about 6 months ago.

Good luck finding one! I'm in the same boat, though I'm looking to spend around $20 for one with 20k miles.

azz_kickr365

2004SVT
Established Member
If you're willing to make the drive to utah I'm willing to let my white 04 w/83,700 miles go for $15,500.. clean title, tasteful mods.. pm me if you're interested

03greygt1

Established Member
Your bank must be desperate for business.

I would agree that you will probably find what your are looking for, however banks ARE loaning out that much for these cars. My bank loans out 110% of what the vehicle is worth. Thats easily $20k from my bank. I should know, I called about 3 weeks ago for a loan.

What I noticed, was about 6 months ago when I was looking at a Cobra the prices were lower then they are now. I saw a grip on ebay sell for 14k-20K in a variation of different conditions. I honestly think the market has started to rise on these cars a bit, that is based off about 6 months ago.

Good luck finding one! I'm in the same boat, though I'm looking to spend around $20 for one with 20k miles.

zankylen

Established Member
O3 cobra trade
30k miles
CLean Title
Looking for a trade for a frc vette or zo6
Let me know what you have.
[email protected]
I am in Arkansas and i will ship.
Good
Few mods

Bad