any have a live stream to UFC 107

zo6this

Established Member
Sanchez got his sh*t rocked how do you like that all the bj haters! He didnt even stand a chance!

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Sanchez got his sh*t rocked how do you like that all the bj haters! He didnt even stand a chance!

I'm not a "BJ hater". I just think he's slightly overrated. That and I'm a GSP fan.

Btw, anybody catch the look on Diego Sanchez face during the staredown? Now that's priceless.:lol1:

mr2cam

Established Member
I'm not a "BJ hater". I just think he's slightly overrated. That and I'm a GSP fan.

Btw, anybody catch the look on Diego Sanchez face during the staredown? Now that's priceless.:lol1:

I don't know how you can say he's overrated.. He hasn't lost a fight at 155 since 2002, and since then he has finished every single one of his oppenents at 155. Yes him going up to 170 isn't smart considering he is too small for 170, but you can't say just because GSP destroyed him that he is overrated. Just like if GSP went up to 185 to fight Anderson, he would get destroyed. No one has even remotley had BJ in trouble since he has had the 155 title.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I don't know how you can say he's overrated.. He hasn't lost a fight at 155 since 2002, and since then he has finished every single one of his oppenents at 155. Yes him going up to 170 isn't smart considering he is too small for 170, but you can't say just because GSP destroyed him that he is overrated. Just like if GSP went up to 185 to fight Anderson, he would get destroyed. No one has even remotley had BJ in trouble since he has had the 155 title.

Bj is an outstanding fighter, but he has fought at HW... so 170 isn't all that hard for him:shrug:
GSP is a beast and BJ just cant hang on his level, but BJ has taken out Hughes, Sherk, and now Sanchez....which were all great fighters at 170:bowdown:

GSP vs. Anderson might happen and he would not get destroyed:bored:. GSP is as well rounded as they come and stronger than Silva. Would be a great fight, but no one truly knows the outcome until it happens.

Florian deserves another shot... otherwise bring in Faber and have him slap BJ around:coolman:

we3hokies

Established Member
I like Uriah but he is not even the best at 145 anymore. Not sure why u think he could handle BJ. He would not be able to take BJ down and BJs striking is far superior. Ufc needs to try to get Aoki (sick submissions and ground game), Alvarez, or maybe Hansen (great striker) to challenge.

zo6this

Established Member

If with you 100% bj is not overrated he has held belts in 2 different weight classes, as far as gsp his fights are boring his last 3 fights have went to decision. His last fight he laid on the pitbull the whole fight talk about lame. The bj and gsp fight would have went to decision also if his brother didnt call it. He doesnt put on exciting fights for being a title holder in his class and cant finish fights either.

Last edited:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
If with you 100% bj is not overrated he has held belts in 2 different weight classes, as far as gsp his fights are boring his last 3 fights have went to decision. His last fight he laid on the pitbull the whole fight talk about lame. The bj and gsp fight would have went to decision also if his brother didnt call it. He doesnt put on exciting fights for being a title holder in his class and cant finish fights either.
:nonono:
His decisions were unanimous. Exciting or not, he gets the job done and he does this all without the intimidation factor which allot of fighters use to their advantage (sanchez, rampage, and so on..)
GSP is in a class of his own

he whooped his last three opponents like bitches dude:lol1:
I don't know what fights you were watching, but GSP is a beast

if you expect every fight to end in terrific fashion ....might wanna think about watching WWE:idea:

I like Uriah but he is not even the best at 145 anymore. Not sure why u think he could handle BJ. He would not be able to take BJ down and BJs striking is far superior. Ufc needs to try to get Aoki (sick submissions and ground game), Alvarez, or maybe Hansen (great striker) to challenge.

I know Uriah lost to Brown, but he lost second fight because he broke his hands and even then....he put on an amazing performance. Uriah is to fast and has better stand up than BJ. Faber has some of the best hands I have ever seen on a MMA fighter and some boxers.
He is unpredictable and fast as fack.:rockon:
He is no joke by any means.

mr2cam

Established Member
:nonono:
His decisions were unanimous. Exciting or not, he gets the job done and he does this all without the intimidation factor which allot of fighters use to their advantage (sanchez, rampage, and so on..)
GSP is in a class of his own

he whooped his last three opponents like bitches dude:lol1:
I don't know what fights you were watching, but GSP is a beast

if you expect every fight to end in terrific fashion ....might wanna think about watching WWE:idea:

I know Uriah lost to Brown, but he lost second fight because he broke his hands and even then....he put on an amazing performance. Uriah is to fast and has better stand up than BJ. Faber has some of the best hands I have ever seen on a MMA fighter and some boxers.
He is unpredictable and fast as fack.:rockon:
He is no joke by any means.

Faber lost to Tyson Griffin at 155, that is one of the main reasons he moved down, he knew he couldn't handle fighting at 155, Penn would school him..

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
Penn is no way overrated, he is the best there is at 155. And to say GSP is on another level is a little unfair. Yes BJ has fought in higher weight classes, but that doesn't mean he should be the best in them. He is too small to fight 170's. When you put 2 people of equal skill together and one of them has a huge size/strength advantage, of course that fighter is going to win.

mr2cam

Established Member
Penn is no way overrated, he is the best there is at 155. And to say GSP is on another level is a little unfair. Yes BJ has fought in higher weight classes, but that doesn't mean he should be the best in them. He is too small to fight 170's. When you put 2 people of equal skill together and one of them has a huge size/strength advantage, of course that fighter is going to win.

Agreed.. Penn could even fight at 145 if he wanted to, he is not that big at 155..

mr2cam

Established Member
Also at 155 his last 5 fights never went to decision, he ended them all, can you say that about any other current UFC champion?

Users who are viewing this thread