Any one need drag radials?

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Thats what I would assume?????

You were all asking about the 18" MT drag radials. Well, here they are.

SVT99RED

Established Member
Wow look at those prices, I do not miss buying dr's!! Last time I talked with mt there drs were on 4-6 week backorder that turned into you will be lucky if they ship by feb or march of 08. LoL

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member

morrison_205

Established Member
would it be bad for me to run DRs in the back and my toyo proxes up front? i live in seattle and DRs would be hell to drive with as it rains almost everyday during the winter so i would like to be able to just swap my rear tires for DRs on some nice days.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I have had nothing but good experiences driving with the DR's in the back. For me it seems like they hook much better in the rain as well.. I will never go back to anything less than a DR in the rear. My girlfreind drives the truck periodically and she feels much more comfortable driving the truck in all inclements of weather... I strongly recommend these tires to anyone that owns a L with stock rims....

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I have had nothing but good experiences driving with the DR's in the back. For me it seems like they hook much better in the rain as well.. I will never go back to anything less than a DR in the rear. My girlfreind drives the truck periodically and she feels much more comfortable driving the truck in all inclements of weather... I strongly recommend these tires to anyone that owns a L with stock rims....

i havent had an issue with DR's in the rain or the snow we have had this year.
id try the Mickey T's if they lasted longer.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
They won't fit stock wheels and at only 26" tall they'd be hell on gas.

These "should" be out soon and may just fit on stock wheels.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...&N=700+4294793318+4294794290+115&autoview=sku

Not trying to hijack you, sorry. :beer:

they will fit... they just buldge bit. we ran 315 30 18's BFG's on Y2K cobra R's for awhile and there the same size as ours. hell alot of cobra owners have been known to run 315's on stock wheels. plus the little buldge helps them actully hook a little better.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
True but I wouldn't do it, the tire roll on a Mustang compared to an armored carrier like ours is different. The street manners of the MT's are as good as my 20" street tires. :rockon:

FordFanStan

Established Member
I have had nothing but good experiences driving with the DR's in the back. For me it seems like they hook much better in the rain as well. I will never go back to anything less than a DR in the rear.

+ 1,

I think they hook much better in all weather styles than any regular tire. DR's ftmfw :rockon: .. I might try the M/T's when they come out, but it always be either those or the Nitto's from now on. Even though they wear quicker, better safe than sorry and I'll use all the help I can get with traction IMO. Stan

Users who are viewing this thread