any t-rex owners?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
YES.. Ive owned two currnelty own one.
2007 highlt modded turbod. 300whp. built everything.. its a damn headache. blew it up twice. blew trans... now its back to n/a and I snapped a chain lol

by chance. when u say a little project.. is it a 2006 wrecked?

this is my old one
IMG00043-20100226-1318.jpg

trexfl6.jpg

IMG00254.jpg

the damage after it was stolen
IMG00067-20100302-2224.jpg

new one
DSC00331.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

IMAG0235-1.jpg

T-RexCompleted041.jpg

Last edited:

nastyl

Established Member
nah man i wish lol! im looking to get one either blown up or broken in some way for cheap so i can learn to fix them. hows the one you got now? whats the cheapest uve seen them go for?

PureStang

Established Member
vettes062002, i have seen you around Downingtown a few times, mostly parked. I remember seeing you parked next to a silver miata and was astonished how tiny the T-rex is.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
nah man i wish lol! im looking to get one either blown up or broken in some way for cheap so i can learn to fix them. hows the one you got now? whats the cheapest uve seen them go for?
my 06 I paid $40,000 for. it was mint, 1000 miles. that was about 3 years ago

year depending they run 30-50K

after my first one was stolen and crashed, I waited and waited.. it took a year to find this one I have have now. I got mine cheap with a blown trans with a lot of mods already done. the guy just didnt have anymoer money and I got super lucky on the whole deal. I actaully found the deal on svtperformance.

they are not that bad to work on if you know bike basics.

with the weather being so nice lately. im going to get the trex out of my trailer and back in the shop and get it back on the road hopefully this weekend. n/a though. the chain broke right before it got cold and I just didnt care to fix it then.

after I move and get that whole deal done in 20 days, I am def going to turbo the trex again but on much lower boost. it was just way to much. 300whp plus.. it was scary fast.

dunno y it wont let me inbed but heres a vid of it first running last year.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUMVbeI0lLU&list=UU7Oi00iObq4VosLRaJFIGEg&index=7&feature=plcp"]turbo trex first ride - YouTube[/nomedia]

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
vettes062002, i have seen you around Downingtown a few times, mostly parked. I remember seeing you parked next to a silver miata and was astonished how tiny the T-rex is.

lol thanks man. Ill be out this year with it for sure. I def want to get it finished before the sonic car show. last year I stayed up all night just to get it fired up to take it, but couldnt rip on it. this year better be different.

nastyl

Established Member
my 06 I paid $40,000 for. it was mint, 1000 miles. that was about 3 years ago

year depending they run 30-50K

after my first one was stolen and crashed, I waited and waited.. it took a year to find this one I have have now. I got mine cheap with a blown trans with a lot of mods already done. the guy just didnt have anymoer money and I got super lucky on the whole deal. I actaully found the deal on svtperformance.

they are not that bad to work on if you know bike basics.

with the weather being so nice lately. im going to get the trex out of my trailer and back in the shop and get it back on the road hopefully this weekend. n/a though. the chain broke right before it got cold and I just didnt care to fix it then.

after I move and get that whole deal done in 20 days, I am def going to turbo the trex again but on much lower boost. it was just way to much. 300whp plus.. it was scary fast.

dunno y it wont let me inbed but heres a vid of it first running last year.
turbo trex first ride - YouTube

dude thats sick if u dont mind could u pm a price roughly wat u paid for it? ive been searching and searching but these things are hard to find for cheap. how fast have u been in your old turbo'd rex?

Users who are viewing this thread